• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2007 Paris

I just realized that this is his 10th Anniversary for the house, SS97 was galliano's first dior haute couture show!!!!

Mr-Dale said:
OT: that black model...she looks like Danielle Evans, could it be?

I was thinking Debra Shaw. It looks like her facial structure and it would make sense considering she did quite a few Dior shows back then. But I'm not sure. I hope it is Debra as she is amazing! :heart:

F*ck me, by god, I had the same idea at summer for a Kimono Redux dress like #40.........

NOW, I'm pissed.

capt.ena10701221638.france_fashion_ena107.jpg

yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
#40 i can see this one!
thanks for posting!

that's just gorgeous:woot:

wow..i've always hated john galliano christian dior (i've always thought it was so over the top and unrealistic) but yay, bring on the decadence!

liberty33r1b said:
i was so hoping he'd use chinese references for couture, seems like the perfect inspiration for him!

Actually so far it looks more like Japanese than Chinese to me. :P

73066973.jpg

gettyimages
NO WAY! I designed a dress last year that used that EXACT "Wave" same print at the hem! John! You stole my idea!

This looks like a really beautiful show. Its perfect because just like SS97 he, im sure, is making women dream like he use to...

The red dress one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen from John. It's just so stunning. I'm loving the theme and I love the origami like technique used in most of the clothes. I CAN'T wait to see the video!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->