Christian Dior S/S 08 Paris

BettinaBuffe

Reaction score
The photos are going to arrive any second now from everyone so I might as well start the thread. :P

I think we're gonna see yet another "elegant" collection as stated by Sidney Toledano on the Wall Street Journal article today.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119118858560344047.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
After years of fashion shows inspired by homeless people and biker chicks, Mr. Toledano promises an "elegant" collection when Dior puts on its semi-annual women's ready-to-wear fashion show today in Paris.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

British fashion designer John Galliano takes to the runway after the presentation of Christian Dior's Spring-Summer 2008 ready to wear collection presented in Paris, Monday Oct. 1, 2007. (AP Photo/Jacques Brinon)

5ewr9t.jpg
11cfdcp.jpg

yahoo news

gosh.......i love you...but can you just act normal????

77122111bw1.jpg

77122133fc2.jpg

gettyimages

Why are there so many reposts of the same images? :lol:

Its parisian elegance:monchromatic peices, bowler hats, sooty eyeliner; refinement at its best; some flapper motifs permeated this show

More pls....
becoz I'm not so crazy about it right now.....

very Streecar Named Desire vibe. The model in the orange rob and creme slip looks like Blanche. im in love

finally. I think it is a good idea to only post when you have the pictures to save the drama.

Oh my God I'm liking what I see so far.

I'm lovin it!!!!!!!! I bet it's a great collection although we haven't seen much so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->