11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

(dior.com)

thanks for the picture from dior.com :flower:
I love the inspiration to this collection

I loved this collection! So slinky and sexy, and such gorgeous silhouettes! I would wear just about every piece.

It's too bad the fall collection was so awful.

I loved this collection! So slinky and sexy, and such gorgeous silhouettes! I would wear just about every piece.

It's too bad the fall collection was so awful.

Agree
I think he is starting to focus more on detail and material and the influencel behind the clothes than ever before....and I don't think its doing him justice...here and there he turns out a gorgeous garment but the rest has already been done the only difference is that it has the Dior label attached to it

Thanks for the show. I hate how problematic tcc is. Some good pictures deleted because of imagevenue!

I saw Meryl Streep's new movie this Friday, Florence Foster Jenkins, and the costumes and jewelry were so exquisitely depicted. I have a newfound appreciation for JG's obsession with the 1920's look. this is arguably one of his less exciting collections but I find myself still liking it. the makeup and setting definitely help to drive home his vision, which is sorely missing at his current tenure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->