Cleaning out your closet

haha!
my friend just moved and cleaned out her closet so I got a few 'new' things!
couple of comme tops and some really nice tops from pas des calais...
also some comfy oversized cropped tops...
oh! and some oversized woolen scarves...
and some cashmere cozy sweaters...
a cute blk wool knitted stretchy flouncy mini skirt...

SCORE!!!

:clap:

I had an epiphany last September and did a MAJOR cleaning out of my closet - and my boyfriend's. I got really tired of all my impulse buying accumulating everywhere. It was getting harder and harder to keep everything in place and even harder to find something to wear.
One bag of donations, one bag to resell and two bags of "upcycling". The upcycling is mostly new jeans from my boyfriend - he has a super hard time finding black comfy jeans with zipper closure. I couldn't sleep at night thinking they would all probably just end up in a landfill in Africa waiting years until decomposing and polluting so I made the very bold move of opening back my atelier and cleaning the dust off my sewing machine. I'll add my less used denim and with that I have enough for a small collection, probably 2 dresses, 3 skirts, 3 pants, 1 jacket and a few tiny tops and maybe a corset, all in shades of black and grey. Which is cool as I'm really bored with most denim I see in the medium range price. Even Re/Done looks boring nowadays.

This means that my wardrobe will be mostly black denim... Hope it doesn't get boring too soon.

I had an epiphany last September and did a MAJOR cleaning out of my closet - and my boyfriend's. I got really tired of all my impulse buying accumulating everywhere. It was getting harder and harder to keep everything in place and even harder to find something to wear.
One bag of donations, one bag to resell and two bags of "upcycling". The upcycling is mostly new jeans from my boyfriend - he has a super hard time finding black comfy jeans with zipper closure. I couldn't sleep at night thinking they would all probably just end up in a landfill in Africa waiting years until decomposing and polluting so I made the very bold move of opening back my atelier and cleaning the dust off my sewing machine. I'll add my less used denim and with that I have enough for a small collection, probably 2 dresses, 3 skirts, 3 pants, 1 jacket and a few tiny tops and maybe a corset, all in shades of black and grey. Which is cool as I'm really bored with most denim I see in the medium range price. Even Re/Done looks boring nowadays.

This means that my wardrobe will be mostly black denim... Hope it doesn't get boring too soon.
sounds awesome!
hope you'll share pics when you get some of the denim stuff done in the up cycling thread in the DIY section...
I'm on a mission to do some hybrids myself...a la sacai...
^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->