Condé Nast Will Launch Vogue Adria Soon

^ I agree and why creating yet again another Vogue edition if the plan is just to have reprints over reprints in the entire Vogue editions.

I'm genuinely curious to see how this turns out because I never knew my country/region to be fashiony enough for an independent edition of Vogue. If they're planning to cover local starlets we're already doomed, though lmao

The fact that they're operating under license sounds promising, I do hope they avoid reprint plague.

How can they expect the people (maybe those who are in the know of what's happening) to be excited about this in light of the current state of Vogue, i.e., majority of Vogue editions (if not licensed by a different publishing company) are hanging on a thin thread, replete of reprints, lacking individuality, and are showing signs of ceasing publication?

In a few year, this edition will just be reduced to another edition who reports to New York.

Also, this (along with Vogue Scandinavia) confirms my suspicion that Vogue will eventually be regionalized with individual country editions ceasing publication.

It'll be fine. No need to meet something with instant negativity. All of these newest editions are usually licensed to 3rd parties so generally we will get original content. Vogue Phillipines didnt turn out bad, so we will have to see with this one.

always happy to hear another print venture being announced. I’m looking forward to seeing what they come up with!

I assume a September issue would be their first?

I thought this was for a town in Italy lol. I was like, huh??
But now I get it haha - so a Southern Slavic / Balkans area edition.

Good question. I think they are referring to the Adriatic area, but to be honest I don't believe Serbia has anything to do with Adria if that is related to the coastal area close to the Adriatic Sea. I just believe they wanted to avoid calling it Yugoslavia or Balkans.

^So they called it a town in Italy instead?! So lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasiakry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->