Dallas shopping

TODAY IS THE GRAND OPENING!! SHOP TILL YOU DROP!

Scoop in Highland park Village won't be open for a few months.

Has Intermix opened yet?

when does H&M

I plan to hit up Barneys.....this weekend for sure!

I checked out Barney's yesterday. It was cool but I was w/ my daughter and need to go snas children! LOL!
Intermix was open but didn't go in yet.

H&M!!???? Cool! I hadn't heard that!

It isn't...just a rumor. bummer.

But I went to Barneys. Lots of fun cool things! Northpark is GROWING!

I went into Northpark the other day. Its amazing how much stuff.

The Bottegga Venetta store...its really nice. Has ready to wear.

We are getting a Harry Winston.....

also......Oscar De La Renta.

I can't believe all these shops.

and I love the new barneys!

Does Ventetta make a mensline? Texas in the last two years as a whole have been making some great gains in the luxe retail its very nice its getting to the point that almost every major designer has a store in Texas. Thats so cool Harry Winston is coming to Dallas is it opening at Highland Park? I cant wait for J.Lindenberg & Gstar to open. Dont have it in Dallas go 2hrs down I-45 to Houston an Vice Versa ...Cavalli & Valentino (Boston has one why not Houston or Dallas) just needs to roll into town. an mainline Dolce&Gabbana & Prada needs to re-open

Last edited by a moderator:
well the bad thing about these stores opening is now we have to pay tax.

says something about our economy doesnt it...might not be doing as bad as they lead us to believe.

this is what happens...we will be booming.......for a year maybe 2 and when it downturns ago...as it naturally does...........they will pull out again.

there is just so much stuff in Dallas. why ever leave Texas!

I know its really getting to that point..Jealous Dallas is getting a 2nd Gucci store an they have that huge one at the Galleria, plus Tods What do you mean pay tax on retail?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ If you do mail order, you have to pay tax as well as shipping if the company has a retail presence in your state, so there's a tax advantage if they don't. I couldn't believe it the other day when I had to pay tax when ordering from the Met's catalog!! (Metropolitan Museum of NY) Apparently they have a storefront in the Houston airport :rolleyes:

hi i am going to dallas & houston the first week of january and i would be so thankful if anyone could tell me the must-go places for shopping. Also, what should i pack? thanks a lot :D

watch the weather. what are your plans and where are you staying? will you have a car? weather changes FAST in TX so watch the weather then pack.

I'm staying 3 daysin dallas (in dallas city, near to the love field i think ) and 3 days in houston. Im moving in taxis and busses beacuse im not from Usa . Do you believe that it is going to snow?

just watch the weather. snow doesn't happen much in Texas. before you pack look up the weather on yahoo.

what type of stuff are you looking for? since you are taking buses...I know nothing about that...but taxis...go to malls...Northpark, etc......but what are you shopping for.

Um yes, i should better look up for the weather before i pack. Thanks a lot. I think i'm going to the northpark center and the dallas galleria, since i'm staying only a few days :smile:

In Dallas: NorthPark,Galleria,Highland Park,Willowbend,Victory Park (dont know if its open yet.
Houston: GALLERIA & Highland Village

wow we're getting an h&m?

yeah i LOVE the expansion at northpark, our barneys is great and i'm so so happy we have a custo barcelona!!

Jane Loves Marc said:
wow we're getting an h&m?

yeah i LOVE the expansion at northpark, our barneys is great and i'm so so happy we have a custo barcelona!!

I dont think H&M is even coming to Texas yet its no where in the southern usa which is riduculous because Ft. Wayne,Indiana has one what the hell? But H&M works off of the distribution system. It was rumored that Houston was getting one in the Galleria this architect working on the Lord & Taylor Expansion swore up an down that they were opening H&M but still no store. So im assuming same with Dallas because they would open at the same time or 2 months behind one or the other. You would think Houston,Dallas,ATL,Miami an Tampa would all have H&M by now remember they just now opened one in the Beverly Center

brbrry said:
Um yes, i should better look up for the weather before i pack. Thanks a lot. I think i'm going to the northpark center and the dallas galleria, since i'm staying only a few days :smile:

I think you should be able to do plenty of damage in those two places :wink: Tell us your favorite designers & we'll tell you if you need to go anyplace else ... Highland Park has some shops that don't appear elsewhere, but depending on your taste they may not apply. Forty-Five Ten is cool, but also depends on your taste ...

fashionista-ta said:
I think you should be able to do plenty of damage in those two places :wink: Tell us your favorite designers & we'll tell you if you need to go anyplace else ... Highland Park has some shops that don't appear elsewhere, but depending on your taste they may not apply. Forty-Five Ten is cool, but also depends on your taste ...
well thanks a lot for being so nice :flower: i like burberry prorsum(my favorite) but i never find many clothes,also marc by marc jacobs, and i wanna try on a pair of tsubi jeans basically

brbrry said:
well thanks a lot for being so nice :flower: i like burberry prorsum(my favorite) but i never find many clothes,also marc by marc jacobs, and i wanna try on a pair of tsubi jeans basically

There's a Burberry store at Northpark (and one at Willow Bend I believe). Not sure how much Prorsum they've got, but you could always call--Burberry staff are usually very helpful as you know. M by M you can also find at Northpark ... our best Nordstrom is there (at Galleria too), and Neiman's has it too (Northpark as well).

I'm not that into jeans so someone else will have to help you there :smile: Happy shopping :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->