• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donatella Versace

:doh: .... :doh: ...... and once again... :doh:

una nonna bisbetica......... :innocent:

:blink: is that a WIG
post-9-1067903520.jpg

there was a big gossip about her hair being a wig, it does look like a wig here.. imagine her bald under all this peroxide thing :sick:

IMO its always been a wig. the only reason it looks more obvious now, is that she hasnt got a fringe covering her forehead :ninja:
very scary :shock:

:o
no wonder XTINA looked just as bad.... because she has to sear the same outfit in white :sick:

Maddy & Britney

VS

Xtina & Donnatella?

:lol: :shock:

Originally posted by Belowen@Nov 7th, 2003 - 6:02 pm
Maddy & Britney

VS

Xtina & Donnatella?

:lol: :shock:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

om my, xtina's wig....is that comsidered theatrics???

kind of funny ...maybe poking fun at herself??
in the 80's metal wig - i remember people used to say she looked like dee snider from twisted sister! :rofl:

Ew! I admire Donatella Versace as a designer and businesswoman, but on her looks alone...I don't think she realizes she went overboard...why not age gracefully? She's trying too hard to look young and hip at her age.

with all the money Versace has been saving on runway shows over the past couture seasons, it seemed that Donatella decided to invent the oompa-loompa machine.....

Attachments

• donatellaversace_orange.jpg
    donatellaversace_orange.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 131
what was she thinking? that is not attractive. does she even have a "somebody". if not, we all know why. and maybe i'm wrong (somebody let me know) but I thought that designers were also supposed to be stylish. :unsure:

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jan 13th, 2004 - 6:41 pm
yeah she looks disgusting.. poor woman :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
she's scared me for a while with the excessive tanning - it seems like she's trying to hard to be ... well I have no idea what she's trying to be, but I doubt that it's working

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jan 13th, 2004 - 6:22 pm
what was she thinking? that is not attractive. does she even have a "somebody". if not, we all know why. and maybe i'm wrong (somebody let me know) but I thought that designers were also supposed to be stylish. :unsure:
She is married to male model Paul Beck...i think he does stuff with the campaigns or something like that. I don't know why she goes so overboard with the tan...i don't mind the blonde hair...although sometimes it looks like a wig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->