Elizabeth Taylor #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycgirl84

Reaction score
Well, as some of you may remember I did a thread on Viviene Leigh awhile back. Now I would like to hear your thoughts on another breath taking brunette, Elizabeth Taylor. I consider her to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

elizabeth.s.jpg
Elizabeth%20Taylor.jpg

98_a_normal.jpg
liz_taylor01.jpg

I only find her exceptionally pretty when she appears to be quite young as in this photo. Other than that, nothing overly special for me.
taylor_e.jpg

They are stunning... I always wanted to see a few of her photo's. I have only seen one of her young... She is gorgeous

She was so beautiful before which damage to age so badly :(

I might be crazy but in some of those pictures, I'm reminded of Christina Aguilera. :blink: Visualize Christina with thicker eyebrows. lol

I think she was breathtaking when she was younger but as she gets older she dosn't seem to be aging gracefully

You've got to consider that there are probably about 40 years between those pictures and how you see her now.

Anyhow, I always thought she was completely gorgeous as a young woman, and she would probably still be rather attractive if she didn't dress so gaudy.

She was drop dead gorgeous in A Place in the Sun. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, I was completely enthralled by her beauty.

Originally posted by Bonchic@Aug 1 2004, 12:18 PM
I think she was breathtaking when she was younger but as she gets older she dosn't seem to be aging gracefully
[snapback]319939[/snapback]​

Good grief, she's 72 years old! Who in your opinion is 70+ and aging gracefully?

Okay I understand that I guess I'm being a little too hard on her.. But she just dresses to gaudy and her makeup I'll cut her some slack.... Here's a example though
beth2.jpg

I think her various (and there have been many) ailments as well as the numerous failed marriages hastened the aging process for her.

She is in her 70s, but she defintely did not age gracefully.

I think its definitely the clothes and the hair. Her features have not somehow magically morphed into some gross distortion. I think her face is still beautiful. Just picture more natural make-up and her dark hair back. She has been through alot...i think she has aged just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->