• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Equivalent 80's/90's/00's Models

oolie coco

Reaction score
Do you guys ever think about this?

Because I was such a big fan of models in the 1990's, and have only started looking at models again today, sometimes I think about this...

For example,

Diana Dondoe reminds me of Stephanie Seymour.
Brunette, sexy, super high cheekbones.... I still love Stephanie more but you get the idea..

Sometimes I think about others but I can't think right now.....

I know a lot of people have compared Cameron Russell to Cindy Crawford, even though I have to admit I don't get the comparison at all..

The 90's models are impossible to replace of course, but maybe there are some today that remind you of them!

I hope that nobody takes this stuff personally because I know a lot of people are either fiercelly protective of the 90's models or fiercely protective of the models of today,

I like both! So the comparisons shouldn't insult anyone... I hope!

Kate Moss and Jessica Miller
Linda Evangelista and Jessica Stam or Elise Crombez, based of the versatility factor
Twiggy and Kate Moss?

oolie coco said:
Do you guys ever think about this?

Because I was such a big fan of models in the 1990's, and have only started looking at models again today, sometimes I think about this...

For example,

Diana Dondoe reminds me of Stephanie Seymour.
Brunette, sexy, super high cheekbones.... I still love Stephanie more but you get the idea..

Sometimes I think about others but I can't think right now.....

I know a lot of people have compared Cameron Russell to Cindy Crawford, even though I have to admit I don't get the comparison at all..

The 90's models are impossible to replace of course, but maybe there are some today that remind you of them!

Diana Dondoe looks nothing like Stephanie Seymour. Her face is much longer and narrower, and her aeshtetic is harsher, moodier, grittier and slummier. Both have good bodies, tho'.

The Cameron R.-Cindy C. comparison is valid, imo; they both have/(had) that exotic girl-next-door quality. Cameron also has a touch of young Bridget Hall.

Other "equivalent" models that I can think of:

Daria Werbowy--->weirder but less hawklike Linda Evangelista
Julia Stegner--->funnier-looking Kirsty Hume
Snejana Onopka--->colder, harsher Paulina Porizkova
Raquel Zimmermann--->edgier Jerry Hall
Adriana Lima--->sluttier Helena Christensen :smile:lol: )
Dewi Driegen--->piggier, funnier-looking Valeria Mazza
Hilary Rhoda--->rougher, plainer Brooke Shields/Jennifer Connelly (both former models, I believe)
Doutzen Kroes--->more "obvious" Claudia Schiffer

Last edited by a moderator:
Irina Lazareanu is often compared to Penelope Tree
Julia Stegner sometimes reminds me of Jean Shrimpton

but that's today's models to the ones from the 60s. :lol:

I actually really like the Adriana = Helena comparison!

Karolina = Claudia -- both blonde, gorgeous, curvy, big smiles, likeable, look great in swimsuits and in high fashion eds. though KK undoubtably has a better runway walk. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->