• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Supermodels Where Are They Now?

Bumping this thread to bring it back to the present time. This way the server switching error will be undone.

cathbee said:
[attachmentid=28221]

Hi everyone,

I recently found a great buy in a second hand bookshop, "Arthur Elgort's Models Manual" This is a great book mainly consisting of Supermodels photographed by the legendary Arthur Elgort (who infact discoverd Christy Turlington)!

Growing up in the Mid 80's and 90's I find that some of the supermodels back then were everywhere, some are still around i.e Cindy, Naomi, Janice Dickenson ect... ect ... However Some of the Supermodels of yesterday have vanished? I'm curious ... Thus this brings me to the topic "WHERE ARE THEY NOW"? Ohhh and do they look different have they aged or kept there once sort after beauty.

Here are just a few of many :

Christиle Saint Louis Augustin (90's ... trademark:afro hair)
Karen Mulder (90's)
Carla Bruni
Claudia Mason (90's)
emma sjoeberg aka emma s (90's)
Patricia Velasquez (90's)
Ghauri Yasmeen (90's)
Veronica Webb (90's)
Brandi Quinones (90's)
Kristen McMenamy (90's)
Lisa Taylor (late 80's)
Bonnie Burman (late 80's)
Vera Cox (late 80's)
Robyn Mackintosh (very beautiful model) (late 80's)

I know that's alot ... but I think a new topic should be dedicated to Long Lost Models.

Please Join in! Add photo's or info.
As requested, here are just a few of many of my own scans of Karen Mulder, from the Xmas '92 VSC, back when the VSC still had pretentions to class. She was super gorgeous - and super hot - and had elegance and class too:

cerise said:
what about Kara Young (90's)?
OMG:woot: Kara was gorgeous - she had the most striking nose - a smile to die for - and her piel de aceituna - her radiant olive skin - she was a GODDESS for sure!!
Here are just a few of many of my own scans of the very scrumptions Kara from the Autum '92 VSC:

:flower: How about Yasmeen Ghauri - one of the most beautiful models to ever walk the face of the earth!!! Herewith are of my own scans of the ymmy Yasmeen, from the Xmas '92 VSC:
199211vscxmas11yasmeenghauri5h.jpg

199211vscxmas11yasmeenghauri12.jpg

199211vscxmas11yasmeenghauri14.jpg

199211vscxmas11yasmeenghauri11.jpg

199211vscxmas11yasmeenghauri9h.jpg

199211vscxmas11yasmeenghauri6h.jpg

Yasmeen always looked so classy and sophisticated. Thanks for the Kara scans!

Yasmeen is gorgeous, such a beauty! thanks for sharing her pics :flower:
does anyone know where she's from?

*DiamondQueen* said:
Yasmeen is gorgeous, such a beauty! thanks for sharing her pics :flower:
does anyone know where she's from?

Yasmeen is from Canada, but her ethnicity includes Pakistani and German blood if I'm not mistaken.

Yasmeen has that extra quality that even now no model has she made the west to realise the eastern beauty and now lakshmi is following the legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->