• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Erdem for H&M

I would wear the hell out of that satin pajama set and (on a different occasion) the ruffled collar shirt with a nice blazer on top.

Ok that page has been taken down already. DAMNIT.

Did anyone save pics?! I am desperate to see some of the men's stuff!

All I see is British Harper's......lol

I'm actually really into this, it's not hugely my style, but I like the look of it a lot.

Nice shots above! Look, it's really a nice balance for both men and women. There's some basic pieces for everyday wear, and formal wear. When it comes to the latter Id rather go full-on designer though.

I do like the fact that it's not a collection for the Insta crowd!

Still [im]patiently waiting for the full look-book of menswear...

It's only a couple weeks away!

Amazing!

Ok - so I'll be buying the fleece, the maroon sweater, the mittens, the pajama suit, some socks and perhaps one of the coats.

I love the menswear collection, I think it's really strong!

The pricing on that GQ article has to be wrong however, almost everything is £69.99! Even a plain white shirt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I think this is one of the most solid collections in years. HEAPS better than Kenzo

^ I agree, finally pieces I'd actually like to wear/own.
I really like the men's pyamasuit but I would probably never wear it. I also like the short sleeve shirt and hoodie. I'm curious about the fabrics, haven't found the fabric contents yet.

^ I agree, finally pieces I'd actually like to wear/own.
I really like the men's pyamasuit but I would probably never wear it. I also like the short sleeve shirt and hoodie. I'm curious about the fabrics, haven't found the fabric contents yet.

This is the thing for me too, the pyjama suits, look very good on print, but how likely real people wear them irl, except at the fashion weeks?

That said, the clothes do look good, especially the women's stuff.

I'm so angry the embroidered slip-on shoes are in the women's collection! I was hoping they'd be unsiex. Probably don't come in my size, sigh.

This is the thing for me too, the pyjama suits, look very good on print, but how likely real people wear them irl, except at the fashion weeks?

That said, the clothes do look good, especially the women's stuff.

I bought a pyjama-style set with Japanese wall print and a piped trim from a vintage store, and I often wear it with jeans or a a straight-legged chino. This pairing gives it more of a 'dressed' mood as opposed to 'just rolled out of bed'. The pants I had altered into a shorts, and it works equally well with just a tee or jumper. I think it can work when you separate the pieces. Certainly don't recommend wearing both pieces together. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->