Exclusives for Models

model_mom

Reaction score
Exclusives for models

How much is a model paid to walk only for one designer? Is it worth more than she would make walking in multiple shows? Is it good for a long running career to stick with just one designer for a few years doing only that designers campaigns? Are exclusives just for new girls? I can think of only a handfull of girls who have been exclusives with one designer for their whole careers....fillipa H for Ralph for one. Do all models dream of getting such a deal?

I know this topic probably needs to be added into the "How much do models get paid thread.".....but can you leave it here just for awhile to make sure it doesn't get lost in the shuffle? I've always been curious about this.

Can someone PLEASE help me out with this question? I sure would appreciate it.:flower:

Exclusives for models

How much is a model paid to walk only for one designer? Is it worth more than she would make walking in multiple shows? Is it good for a long running career to stick with just one designer for a few years doing only that designers campaigns? Are exclusives just for new girls? I can think of only a handfull of girls who have been exclusives with one designer for their whole careers....fillipa H for Ralph for one. Do all models dream of getting such a deal?

during a fashion week, the tariff of an exclusiv is always evaluated around the number of shows the girl "could" make if she had no exclusiv.
long term exclusiv contract is a completly different matter and each of them are completly individually dealt, but obviously the discussion about the amount start always around what the girl "could" make if she had no exclusiv.

i just booked my second exclusive this year.
it really varies on the designer and which city

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->