• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Favorite City In The World

Sydney. New York. Rome. Milan. Paris. Barcelona. St.Tropez. Hong Kong. London. Vienna. Venice.

I like it fine right here in Manhatten.

Btw. Xtine888, I really like your display picture. It's beautiful.

sleepingbeauty13 said:
Paris- beautiful
Venice- unique
Rome- eternal
London- it's London
Sidney- something about it
Monte Carlo - glamorous
San Francisco- charming
New York- because
I have add Milan, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Hong Kong, Istambul, Moskow, and I know I'm forgeting more.

i've worked mine out..
nyc
helsinki
barcelona
tokyo
paris
st petersburg
london

My list is...

Mexico city
Monterrey
London
Como
Seville
San Francisco
Avignon
New York

i love NY. I am from NY. nothing can compare... bu then you have London---with Hyde Park--alice's wonderland there right there to enjoy, and i think each city has its charm. Rome is schuzzy ont he outskirts but then it orgasmically makes up for it.
---- i will aslo say. i love montenegro-grossly underrated

For me, it is a close tie between Vancouver B.C. and Sydney. I know both cities aren't exactly known for fashion but I just love the atmosphere of both... they are so comfortable and friendly yet exciting!

NYC forever!!

Also:Rome, Athens,Philadelphia,Sorrento,Naples and Capri

-Paris (not just because it's where I'm from but it's indeed a beautiful and magical city)

-I love mostly all Italy but if I had to pick my favourite places it'd be :
Milan - como - florence and Calabria (southern Italy-not really well known but absolutely beaufitul, great landscapes and very nice people...if you don't know where to go for you next holiday I advise you to go there, besides it's not full of tourists like other places of the meditarranean coast...)

-NY city and california (SF and LA)

-London

-Sidney

-Barcelona

Last edited by a moderator:
Copenhagen
New York City
Paris
Florence
London
Austin, TX

Users who are viewing this thread