• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fringe Fashion

i honestly only like fringe in two ways: in moderation, i.e. accessories, a little clutch, etc, or in a very cute little dress--emphasis on the "little." long fringed dresses are too much

Two words: Jil Sander. I absolutely love the way Raf used fringe, it looks really sophisticated as opposed to just being fun and trendy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

catwalking via MulletProof

I don't like fringe belts, fringe boots, and fringe bags. Fringe dresses, however, I more than tolerate^_^

wow spike you're spot on about Jil Sander absolutely amazing and so interesting how its used... i love the first outfit and how its done on an angle

and spike, i m also a fan of jil sander... those clothes are not like the usual fringe things and raf made it very sophisicated! <3

Raf did it astutely at Jil Sander! He went beyond the typical capacities of fringe and made it even more interesting.

love the jil sander looks. i want the 4th dress!

Undercover:heart::heart: the tiniest, shortest, pinata-like rows of fringe make wonderful texture
34r6ptz.jpg
aonsi8.jpg

e8oids.jpg
23ws19e.jpg

00090m.jpg
00110m.jpg

catwalking/vogue.fr

Fringe is FEROSH! It is going to be pretty big for Spring 09'. Can't wait to see it TASTEFULLY worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->