• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gossip Girl (TV Series)

^ good idea though I have no problem with Blair and Chuck. But Serena and Dan? Seriously?! Dan hates her in recent seasons and the GG team just decided to put them back together in such a random/sudden/awkward way! I am disgusted by that. :yuk:
Posted via Mobile Device

This season is just so snoozeworthy. Even the Chuck and Blair scenes are tedious. What is this business with introducing new characters all the time?? Why are they not wrapping up the series and just forget about telling a story? They should have given the fans what they wanted instead of thinking people want a whole story arc. They should have been redeeming Dan and Chuck, making Nate actually grow up and be an adult instead trying to make us believe he is one, Serena actually single cos I don't think she's ever been without a man and Blair to be Blair instead some stupid **** version of adult Blair.

Have to say I did love Lily's loyalty to Chuck though.

wow, that last episode was so ludicrous and stupid :blink: are sage and steve gone now? i hope so, but i wonder why they were introduced in the first place :rolleyes: and please NO derena!!! i liked their last scene and would be totally okay if they became friends again but friends only please! and blair became a weak woman again whose only purpose in life seems to be getting back together with chuck, ugh!

how awesome would it be if they all ended up single in the end? yes, please.

wow really?
lol so i misinterpret some of Blakes posts on instagram.

They stop filming it already but there are 4 more episodes to air.

I think I'm in love with Dan :lol::lol:
He's finally doing something useful. I'm amazed how he played Serena even though I think at the end they will end up together.
The whole "who will play who" game was boring and Lily burn the evidence at the end was so disappointing. The waste of 20 minutes storyline.
And Ivy and William. I was even more grossed out with that than whole Ivy- Rufus thing. And poor Rufus was played again. He should learn something from his son. And William is so using Ivy. I can't wait to see her go down.

For some reason I enjoyed the last episode. TBH, nothing annoys me most than the Bart Bass storyline this season. It was clearly a ploy so they would get some plot for Chuck/Blair. And it's ridiculous.

Oh I see, I took that more figuratively than literally. Interesting.

only two more? I hope that after the episode this monday the last two episodes won't seem terribly rushed... Unfortunately I don't really care for any of the characters anymore, but I am kinda curious what Dan's plan entails. I hope they redeem his character somehow, I really used to like him and cannot believe how much they ruined him (same for Blair). :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->