• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

GQ December 2008 : Men of the Year by Mark Seliger

I'll be happy if I see any cover but Michael Phelps' in my mailbox.

gq.jpg

gq8.jpg

gq6.jpg

gq4.jpg

src: pixcetera.com/popeater via ontd

bedondraper.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Phelps looks like the Missing Link caught on the way to the gym on that cover. But the other pictures are better :flower:. Of course, our Mad Man looks fantastic :crush:.

:buzz:OHMYDON!!!
Hamm's editorial looks AMAZING!!! I need this issue.

And to continue my rampant wave of TMI I have to say that I looked at this today on the newsstand and the combination of Eckhart and Hamm nearly gave me a heart attack plus the inside portfolio includes Sean Penn and James Franco so for me this issue is something akin to Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving.

Seriously though those pictures had me hotter than a forest fire...

:shock:

And to continue my rampant wave of TMI I have to say that I looked at this today on the newsstand and the combination of Eckhart and Hamm nearly gave me a heart attack plus the inside portfolio includes Sean Penn and James Franco so for me this issue is something akin to Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving.

Sean Penn and James Franco too? Pass the fire extinguisher!:brows:

Funny photo. I wonder where the grey hair came from and the awful tie. I'm surprised Di Caprio is on one of the covers instead of Daniel Craig.

Or wetter than a rainforest... :shifty:

I don't know how Jon Hamm manages it, but he's this combination of cornfed boyish and leading man handsome in those pictures (sigh). And to hear that Aaron Eckhart is also in the issue...well, I can't wait for the big, glossy scans. :D I've always entertained the fantastic thought of Eckhart making a cameo on "Mad Men", though I don't know how that would ever happen.

Or wetter than a rainforest... :shifty:
You TOTALLY went there.:lol:

And Luxx thought what she wrote was TMI, thanks for the laugh Deerlike.^_^

All around it seems like an issue for us ladies, excellent "casting" choice......Eckhart,Hamm,Franco,Penn,DiCaprio i'm almost compelled to write something crude just thinking of this, but i wont -_- cuz i aint that kind of gal.:blush:

Jon looks great! So does Obama. When does this issue come out?

^ It is on newsstands in NYC already :flower: Probably be everywhere by Monday.

^Do I need to guess which copy you picked up :judge: Or should I say copies...? :shifty:

:brows: Oh my Don, need you even ask?
I think I want an egg cream...

SO grateful I found the Jon Hamm cover waiting in the mailbox. I haven't read the entire thing yet, but so far the content is solid minus one article and Michael Phelps.

(Also, Andres Velencoso Segura looks adorable in the Banana Republic ad)

First, I just have to say how entertaining reading this thread was. :rofl::heart:

Now, Jon Hamm, James Franco and Aaron Eckhart in the same friggin issue? That's almost too much of a good thing, and more than enough reason for me to buy GQ for the first time in a very, very long time.

Jon's editorial preview looks really good. Good model, good lighting, good facial expressions....good model. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->