• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grammy Awards 2004

i watche dit live as well..

MADONNA, SJP and KYLIE looked great. madonna should have worn sexy stilettos instead. the boots make her look shorter. and SJP looks fabn in that look :woot:
ALICIA also looks good. i like her because she's TRUE to her style. "that chiffon look on top of pants :wink: "

Yes, Madonna would have looked really good with sexy shoes instead of boots. Why do she and Britney insist on wearing boots all the time? :rolleyes:

I thought that bronze dress Beyonce wore was hot. I thought it looked like something I saw from this years Versace couture collection... and then Beyonce said her mother designed it from their upcoming couture line :yuk: :yuk: I'm not so sure whether to call it Versace-inspired, or Versace-stolen.

Originally posted by tealady@Feb 9th, 2004 - 8:04 am
Why do she and Britney insist on wearing boots all the time? :rolleyes:

Its a bit weird innit? :rolleyes:

madonna is it for me... kylie okay, sjp okay... the rest hideous (to me)...
christina is so gross ..i cannot stand for one more second to watch her perform hitting her freaking chest, pounding on the microphone... puuleasseeee... i know that is not fashion but i hated her suit while she was pounding so there i tied it together....

.... thank god madonna finally wore something great.....

maybe after seing me last thursday, madonna saw the light :lol: WEAR GOOD CLOTHES!

mind you......she was wearing the most vile grey bobble hat when i saw her :sick: and matching jacket

Originally posted by Acid@Feb 9th, 2004 - 11:21 am
maybe after seing me last thursday, madonna saw the light :lol: WEAR GOOD CLOTHES!

mind you......she was wearing the most vile grey bobble hat when i saw her :sick: and matching jacket
You saw Madge?

Do tell!!
:lol:

Originally posted by toohipforbrooklyn+Feb 9th, 2004 - 1:30 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toohipforbrooklyn @ Feb 9th, 2004 - 1:30 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ignitioned32@Feb 9th, 2004 - 12:56 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Scott
@Feb 9th, 2004 - 12:49 am
No offense to anybody else like Meg White and the chick from Evenscence, but Karen O. takes the cake for originality. She's the coolest of them all.

Karen O. :woot: I agree! :flower:
sorry :( , but i have to disagree with you guys... if anything, karen o. is a total "underground" fashion victim, i mean, who doesn't know at least 5 girls (or boys :P ) who dress the same as her, and she certainly wasn't the first one drawing from new wave/punk influences... i think meg white and the girl from evanescence :blush: (don't know her name) are true individuals, they don't seem to be following trends or trying to "impress"... this is just my humble opinion :flower: [/b][/quote]
ditto-karen O. is Oh so over-hyped!

but the evanessence girl could have done soooo much better-

meg white looks perfectly herself and at ease in her vintage-looking dress-
she's my fave :flower:

I liked SJP's pin...

agree that Beyonce is becoming redundant-variety is the spice of life! :innocent:

i liked sjp's shorts, im strting to wear shorts lately -they seem "under-used", karen O looked good.

madonna is dressing like britney. :rofl:

courtney.....????? :unsure: she is wasted

the rest :wacko:

Originally posted by Gudmun+Feb 9th, 2004 - 6:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gudmun @ Feb 9th, 2004 - 6:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Feb 9th, 2004 - 11:21 am

You saw Madge?

Do tell!!
:lol: [/b][/quote]
as i was crossing the road last week her car was stopped directly in front of me, and i realised it was her. our eyes connected for like 1 second before it drove on :lol:

Wow...wierd show..not the best one ive seen, production crews needed to get their acts together (ie. celine dion)

SJP-can we say hello skirt!! really short..and tall heels, her trademark..still looked cute
Christina-she needed something between those two straps to hold her boobies together
Lil Kim- trashy as always
Madonna-pretty in pink but your right..the boots made her look short
Hilary Duff-the "bow" was up too high and made her look shorter than she already is
Alicia-i liked it..it worked for her
Courtney Love- who let her out of jail??
Jennifer Love Hewitt- ummm..not enough fabric too much skin
Sarah McClaklin (i cant spell it) - too tight..made her hips/thighs look HUGE
Ms. White- nice and classy w/ vintige
Beyonce- which outfit to start with!?Red Carpet one was disgusting and w/ the hair.. :sick: the pink one was the best of them all, yet it was a lil short for what she was doing on stage! when your skirt is shorter and the camera men are BELOW you ...you really shouldnt have a fan shot up your crotch and be shaking your thighs..mkay ;-)

and finally
John Mayer- STAND UP STRAIGHT! that bugged me all night! he was presenting and was all hunched over and he just needs to put his shoulders back and he'd be set!
Mary J. Blige- what were you thinkin with the yellow feathers..seeeeeasme street

that is all B)

Originally posted by tealady@Feb 9th, 2004 - 5:58 am
An unidentified member of Parliament Funkadelic

(this must be some kind of new fashion low :yuk: )

r1840078325.jpg
:yuk:

disgusting! ...must...sheild...eyes :sick:

Full shot of Beyonce's gorgeous dress. :heart:

Attachments

• ra592161432.jpg
    ra592161432.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Justin Timberlake :blush:

Attachments

• r2615106346.jpg
    r2615106346.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
Jack and Kelly Osbourne as they arrive at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party.

Attachments

• mdf467206.jpg
    mdf467206.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Paris Hilton and Nick Carter arrive at the BMG post-Grammy party.

Attachments

• r2947284541.jpg
    r2947284541.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Paris Hilton arrives at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party

Attachments

• r2296114207.jpg
    r2296114207.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
Jessica Simpson arrives at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party.

Attachments

• r4024737974.jpg
    r4024737974.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
Along with husband Nick Lachey.

Attachments

• r3091884054.jpg
    r3091884054.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"