• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Holiday Gift Ideas

This is what I'm thinking of getting for pressies...

Mom: L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream and Nuxe Creme Fraiche Light
Dad: Designer tie and a funny Japanese nose hair removal device, he'll love it :lol::lol:
Brother: Not sure yet... :unsure: Maybe a scarf?
Boyfriend: Black dress shirt and a stuffed monkey :ninja: (we love stuffed toys, we already have a turtle and a tiger) Maybe a hair straightener too? :rofl:
Boyfriend's mother: Something nice from L'Occitane... Maybe the hand cream as well!

I'm finding it really hard to decide what to get my boyfriend and my brother.

I already bought my boyfriend Call of Duty MW2 but I wanted to buy him something else too, I was thinking a Ted Baker gift set but I wanted to get him a fragrance. Since Christian Dior changed their 'Higher' forumla to something he now hates and apparently only Boots in the UK stock Dior on the high street! I was going to buy him Christian Lacroix's new one from Avon but my Avon Lady quit so I'm stuck...I was leaning toward a Prada or maybe CK gift set but I can't decide.

And brother ugh, his birthday was only about 2 or 3 weeks ago and his girlfriend has stolen all the best gift ideas.

waking up this thread.
I am almost done with all my shopping for christmas, but my hubbies birthday is just around the corner after christmas.
What do you guys give/get this year?

I like dylanscandy bar , sugarfina , and shopkitson for stocking stuffers.As for expensive gifts I like to buy really nice makeup for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->