Houston shopping

which reminds me... i went to Last Call (Katy Mills) and saw a Juicy Couture shop nearby. i've never noticed it before. i think, it's an outlet. not sure, since i didn't go in. it looked packed with lots of teens and their moms.
so, there's one in the Galleria now too? :blink:

^ I notice that also! I think it is an outlett... I live so close to that mall but it's so rare to see me in that mall... My cousin forced me to go last week so she could go into Juicy and get herself a bag.

haha!

ugh, i know. juicy is such a guilty pleasure of mine. styled right it hardly looks like juicy though, so who cares.

^ They do have some cute belts <333 and bracelets... O god, I'm crazy! But do you guys know if we are going to get any other stores?

i'm still waiting for an H & M :P

what...don't knock it...it's cheap!

we're getting another AA in downtown.

^ Yay more hipsters to crowed around AA! Hahaha, to bad I live in AA! I'm going this after noon to get myself some new underwear and for some more polos. My new credit card just arrive and I need to have some fun!

which reminds me... i went to Last Call (Katy Mills) and saw a Juicy Couture shop nearby. i've never noticed it before. i think, it's an outlet. not sure, since i didn't go in. it looked packed with lots of teens and their moms.
so, there's one in the Galleria now too? :blink:

WHAT?! a juicy outlet?! hmmm...i wonder how long that's been there. katy mills is reeeally far from me, and the times i've tagged along with people i've never done well, so i sort of stopped going. i like hitting that saks outlet once in awhile (memorial day, 4th of july bring REEEALLY good sales), but that's it. i'm so pissed i missed out on this juicy outlet! :shock:

dorien- do you know when that AA is set to open? that marketing has been up since summer 2005, and i believe it was supposed to open well before the one on westheimer did, but never did? that's strange...

^ I think it opened like some months ago.
But I'm going to hit the saks in 4th of july! I have found some amazing stuff like Dior Homme sunglasses and some cute shoes.

I finally visited Lot 8 (I don't shop...at all), and at first I was underwhelmed with the selction, but then I saw the uber gorgeous Sydney Gown in black so I tried it on...

I will have that dress.

There's a few July 4th sales going on this weekend and Rice Village has sales going on every weekend.

I finally visited Lot 8 (I don't shop...at all), and at first I was underwhelmed with the selction, but then I saw the uber gorgeous Sydney Gown in black so I tried it on...

I will have that dress.

yeah...that store is sort of poorly edited. it has gotten better, but it's definitely not one of the best places to shop in houston.

another great boutique for girls is gurej...they stock rebecca minkoff, superfine and other stuff you can't find everywhere.

Im confused so they now have a Juicy Outlet at katy mills? an one is opening at Galleria? I also heard Bottega Veneta and DeBeers are opening as well. I wish they would open a Dolce&Gabbana again.

the siren: i don't think it is open yet, unless someone else who has been can tell us different. according to the website it was supposed open in Spring, and then summer came along, and they updated saying it should open in Summer. :rolleyes: i'm just trying to get some skinny jeans in gray. i already have the off black ones and whites ones, and the store on Westheimer never has them in my size. :cry:

happy 4th everyone, and play it safe.

GO ARGENTINA!!!! (sorry, Copa America is going on right now and i have soccer on the mind.)

dorien- maybe order them online? i went to see M.I.A. at the engine room in summer of 2005 and i remember seeing TONS of marketing for am ap in the windows of an empty space downtown. i figured that would be the first location, but then it popped up on westheimer. it's odd that they'll put one downtown...i mean, good, but you just think they'd space them out more. downtown is undergoing major renovations though, so maybe it's best in the long run.

galleriaresident- the juicy couture opening in the galleria will be a free standing regular store, not an outlet. it is in galleria I next to louis vuitton in the old adrienne whatever space.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY YOU GUYS!

i'm out of the country, but i've got firecrackers and hotdogs (bleh, i know! hahah!) ready to go for tonight! YAY!

^^

yeah, i would but they don't have the color i want online.
i want a silver in a size 30.
i could shimmy in to a 29, anything below that is too :o

isn't the sizing on them all over the place as well?

it may not be wise to order them online, even if they did have them, because i've read mixed messages when it comes to sizing.

well the thing i hate about the jeans is the pockets, they usually come in a different color then the jeans, which you really can't tell

but

my whites ones came with green pockets, and when i washed them...yep... the green smeared all over the thigh.

maybe i don't know what am doing but yeah...

when i ordered them online, i specifically asked them to send the jeans in the same color combination... it's like they don't speak English over there or something. oh well. now i know better. i'm just going to have to be patient and get them at the store.

how's everyone's summer. TOO HOT for me. i'm thinking of getting out of here...probably going to guatemala to visit the family. the land of eternal spring, never goes above 80 degrees. :wink:

^ raining!!! I am sick and tired of this rain. I swear, I'm going to kill myself. I'm leaving to New York from August 1-9th so I hope I can do some major shopping for back to school. I just think I'm going to buy some Dior jeans and some stuff that is hard to get in Houston. (which is pretty much everything).

What did you guys think of the new Bottega Venneta store in the Galleria? The SA were super nice and helpful, maybe cause I was wearing Dior and McQueen... but still, they helped me out on trying shoes and stuff, I just wish they had menswear. *sigh*

They Never have the menswear wear you want to they Sigh. Is the new Fendi boutique going to have menswear? They said they were really upgrading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasiakry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->