How Do U Wear Cowboy Boots?

Originally posted by blumarine@Mar 20th, 2004 - 11:03 pm
Hum ... you may ask Ty Murray (U.S Nat'l Rodeo Champion) ...or his girlfriend (singer Jewel) may give you a couple of tips (though I'd stay away from the HUGE belt buckles) :lol:
i think they broke up last year... :flower:

You guys might kill me for this, but I happen to find these great.

030043r89_000.jpg
038170r41_000.jpg

038164r74_000.jpg
038165r41_000.jpg

Nemova

You wear 'em with skintight jeans, a bandana tied around your neck and a cocky grin. :wink:

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Mar 21st, 2004 - 9:08 pm
You wear 'em with skintight jeans, a bandana tied around your neck and a cocky grin. :wink:
:clap:
That's attitude!!! :lol:

Nemova

ok, native texan checking in --

i own a pair of cowboy boots, that i had way before the trend. they are a plain pair of justin roper boots (less pointy and the heel doesn't slope on the back) that are all beatup and nasty -- they look awesome. it all depends on what you wear with them. yeah, i probably would look like a hillbilly if i wore em with wranglers and a western shirt but i dont. i usually wear em with straight leg jeans or bootcut jeans with very slight flare because the bigger the flare the smaller my feet look lol, i hate when they get all covered up and all u can see is a point. reminds of the whole pointy high heel and jeans look for women (i think it looks hot on girls though).

i think they key to wearing boots is loooking like ur not trying. like if i'm going to wear boots i'm going to where real cowboy boots, not wannabe ones by kenneth cole or DG. the more beatup they look, the better in my opinion. and dont wear them with cowboy stuff top to bottom, oh god.

if your not bold enough for real cowboy boots, i think frye campus boots are a nice compromise. still get the ruggedness but a rounder toe. plus they look really aweseom when there all beatup too. i just bought a vintage pair of tan ones.

hey...pssst...sbbbjm...would ya tuck those jeans into yer justins?... :unsure:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 21st, 2004 - 10:14 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 21st, 2004 - 10:14 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-blumarine@Mar 20th, 2004 - 11:03 pm
Hum ... you may ask Ty Murray (U.S Nat'l Rodeo Champion) ...or his girlfriend (singer Jewel) may give you a couple of tips (though I'd stay away from the HUGE belt buckles) :lol:
i think they broke up last year... :flower: [/b][/quote]
You're correct .. the thing's they got back together ...
(didn't you see the TRL booth pics of Jewel and Ty getting ...errrm... frisky?)
:blink:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:29 pm
hey...pssst...sbbbjm...would ya tuck those jeans into yer justins?... :unsure:
nope

even real ranch hands don't do that. trust me, my school has lots of them.

Originally posted by blumarine+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 8:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blumarine @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 8:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 21st, 2004 - 10:14 am
<!--QuoteBegin-blumarine
@Mar 20th, 2004 - 11:03 pm
Hum ... you may ask Ty Murray (U.S Nat'l Rodeo Champion) ...or his girlfriend (singer Jewel) may give you a couple of tips (though I'd stay away from the HUGE belt buckles)  :lol:

i think they broke up last year... :flower:
You're correct .. the thing's they got back together ...
(didn't you see the TRL booth pics of Jewel and Ty getting ...errrm... frisky?)
:blink: [/b][/quote]
i did not know that...shame on me for not keeping up with these things...thanks for the tip blumarine:wink:

yeah, sbbbjm, that's what i thought...thanks for the lowdown...

gucci-i never noticed-does deniro wear cowboy boots in that movie...i've never made it all the way through...always get interrupted :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->