How High Are The Heels You Wore Today?

I wore 4 1/2" stilettos this weekend (I went out dancing all-night...my feet did hurt a bit) so today I'm taking it low just 3 1/2" boots today...

~Carly

Tomorrow I'm wearing my new 5" booties, so pretty (time to party) although i do feel sorry for my feet after the night is over

5.5 cm yesterday when I went party...
today I wear flats.

Wore my new pair of burnt-orange Tribute sandals. They're 6" according to Matches, though I think they're closer to 5.5"

8 cm for a lunch out and then to a recording studio to take some photos of a band recording. i needed comfort :wink:

brain atwood red glossy pumps 5inchs:P i cant do lower than 5...if lower the shoes have to be amazingly goregous to sacrafice the one inch in height loss:P like my gissupe zanotti cut out boots they are 4inch:P lol

I'd say 3.5" or 4", I can't go any higher because my legs are so short.

0... I like to look at heels, can't walk much in them though :(

brain atwood red glossy pumps 5inchs:P i cant do lower than 5...if lower the shoes have to be amazingly goregous to sacrafice the one inch in height loss:P like my gissupe zanotti cut out boots they are 4inch:P lol

actually, you don't loose - or gain - very much height going between 4 and five inch heels. nowhere near an inch, if you're talking shoes without platforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->