How much on a handbag?

2500. But I will have no problem buying a Birkin, HAC, Kelly or exotic skin Bottega Veneta. Whatever it takes to get a Birkin on my arm!

PrincessImp. said:
$2k is my limit...I really cannot justify paying more than $2K for a handbag unless it's a Bottega Veneta or a Hermes (which I'm still saving up for!!)

Yeah, mine too. Haha, Im not rich so $2000 is the highest I can go and still look myself in the mirror. Though Ill be going to $2200 for the reissue. I figure whats 200 more, that bag is so worth it. :unsure:

The most I have ever spent was $1840 including taxes...I would spend more but can't since I'm still in school (and also can't afford a zillion bags a year). Talk to me when I've graduated law school and see what I say then haha

"How much on a handbag?"

Depends on how long I am to stay in love with it.

$300...and that's when i save up all summer. but i usualy don't do that, i've only done it once and i regreted it. So now i just buy many little cheap purses.:P

*i edited because i didn't like how i worded the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd spend around $100. The most i've spent is like $75, and my mom thought that was too expensive. She tries to get me to stay around $40...I really should show her this thread.

The most I've spent was US$550 on a Marc Jacobs satchel. I'm in Australia, so have to do battle with both currency exchange and shipping fees. Were I to spend more than AUD$1000 on a bag, it would need to be something special. I do love a lot of the new bags coming out at the mo, but since they all end up on ebay after awhile, it would take a full-on bag crush affair to make me go out and buy it new and full price!

Come to think of it, even then I'd probably hang out for an as-new 2nd hand one! :lol:

Depends on whether I or my parents are paying (cough!). Myself I am on a Gucci/LV budget; however, if dad's buying, the sky is the limit. Until a few months ago, I was very stubborn and NEVER accepted any "charity" from my parents so I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Let's say in my eyes, this year Christmas is spelled "chanel" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->