• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

How to tie square scarves?

Leeroi

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to tie those square winter scarves like the ones in Balenciaga FW 07?

Different variations would be nice, because I always seem to only do the simple one where you fold it in half and then just tie it around your neck.

Much appreciated.

=D

img.php
th_45222_anan_korea_177_122_64lo.jpg

view.php

Here's the link to the bigger version: http://img200.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=45222_anan_korea_177_122_64lo.jpg

anan korea dec. 2007 by janghinwha via lemeray

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg thank god there is a thread for this!!
I have thousands of square scarves and there are just a few ways I tie them:
- Take the square and fold two facing corners together until the entire scarf is just like a pointed ribbon, then tie that around your neck
- Like a tie, but then seperating the two leaves
- Tying it into one loose knot
- Tying it into two knots

I stole the first one from 'Playtime with your scarf' at www.hermes.com - That was the only one (that wasn't 'turn your five scarves into a sarong') that I could understand though, as it was just diagrams with arrows and a photo of what it should look like :I
Am looking at the Brooks Brothers link now :smile:

I remember when i was working out how to tie my scarf. This thread would have been SOOO helpful. I am sure it will be for me now as well though. All i ever seem to do is fold the corners so it is like a triangle, and tie it behind my neck. Boring really lol.
Thanks for the links :D

I just purchased a box set of cards on Ebay by Hermes. It has 25 cards each of them telling you a different way to tie a scarf. When I receive it, I'll post them up!

i just went through my wardrobe and realized i have so many scarves that are wasting away cause i'm not sure how to tie them in young, modern ways. anyone have any advice?

i seemed to find a great way to tie my scarf last winter, and now i've totally forgotten how to do it! i don't really like doing it the square way as everyone does that, and it looks a little trendy.

I remember seeing a picture somewhere of a girl who tied her scarf just like a bow. Anyone know how to do that?

I remember seeing a picture somewhere of a girl who tied her scarf just like a bow. Anyone know how to do that?

Here's something I scanned for another thread & it shows the bow :flower:

FRENCH CHIC
Hermès Scarf Tying

source | scanned by MMA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"