Individual Model Showlists - Spring/Summer 2008

ok thanks a lot but I think I'll post when I've seen all pictures

Forgot:

Anabela Belikova

Vera Wang (O)

OPENED: 4 | CLOSED: 2

There's a mistake in Caroline Trentini's NY list, where it should say Oscar de la Renta. She opened that show too. Also, I'm pretty sure that she wasn't at Terexov, but she did Tommy Hilfiger.

Thank you for your hard work :flower:.

JULIA STEGNER
SS08 TOTAL: 12
SS08 MILAN/PARIS: 5
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 1

Milan:
Blumarine
Bottega Veneta (O)
Dolce & Gabbana
Etro
Roberto Cavalli

New York:
Anna Sui
Behnaz Sarafpour
J. Mendel (O)
Michael Kors
Preen
Ralph Lauren
Zac Posen (C)

Paris:

Julia hasn't been at Behnaz Sarafpour :blink:

Faith is not online at tFS 24 hours a day....but you can bet when she is that all the showlists will be updated and corrected. She is a saint to be putting this together for this formum and needs all the extra help she can get. If you see something that needs to be corrected or included,please let her know in a nice polite way. This is not a contest to see how many mistakes in her lists members can find nor is it a race to see if you can post a list before she does. She volunteered to put this together and I know she appreciates any help but please be polite and give her time to put this together.

^Yes, she was fine ^_^ But I do agree that it would be much, much appreciated if corrections were noted in a manner like "Oh by the way, I think so and so was/wasn't here" instead of "She wasn't here...?" (Almost in a "What are you talking about?" kind of tone :rofl: ). I'm sure Jeisa_ didn't mean it like that, though, as online attitudes are often misleading :smile: And like I mentioned in the first post, we're all trying our hardest to keep these lists as accurate as possible, and necessary changes definitely need to be made!

(FYI: Even if I'm not responding in this thread, I am making changes according to all the replies! ^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:
:kiss: I figured out what happened, actually - youarearockstar typed Julia Stegner instead of Julia Dunstall in his showlist :lol: But now it's fixed :flower:

I didn't find Izabel on the lists so I made one :wink: I don't think she'll walk in Paris but she still did more shows than Hana :P Could you add her Faith? :flower:

IZABEL GOULART
SS08 TOTAL: 7
SS08 MILAN/PARIS: 0
OPENED: 1 | CLOSED: 0

New York:

Abaete (O)
Alexander Wang
Badgley Mischka
Diane Von Furstenberg
Luca Luca
Oscar de la Renta
Rosa Cha

Paris:

some more info for Kinee Diouf's list:

New York:
Diane von Furtstenberg

Paris:
Anne Valerie Hash
Jean Charles de Castelbajac

thanks again Faith!

I made this show list for Mia Niaria - there could be some missing shows...if anyone saw her in other shows please say :flower:

Mia Niaria (VIVA)
SS08 TOTAL: 3
SS08 MILAN/PARIS: 1
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

London:

Basso & Brooke
Duro Ulowu

Paris:
Celine

*sigh* :rolleyes:

looking forward to finding out all the final totals now that paris has closed _ Thank you so much FaithA for all your amazing hard work

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->