Photographer : Craig McDean
Fashion Editor : Karl Templer
Models : Patricia Van Der Vliet & Adrian Bosch

Michael Cera
by Jason Schwartzman
Photographer : Gregory Harris
Fashion Editor : Karen Kaiser

Last edited by a moderator:
not fan of the cover... but excited about the content! thanks for the scan and review Dieselmax:flower:

Love the cover.

Kwonsm posted this already in Patricia's thread:

Interview Magazine August 2010
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Karl Templer

newyorkmodels

Marion looks absolutely mysterious and almost devilish - very reminiscent of her wonderful Inception role. The contents sound great as well.

Thanks for the review! :flower:

I can see how they wanted to add suspense to that image...but I can't really see it. :( Hoping for that it gets better HQ because I have bought all Interview issues so far this year...

fantastic cover! her best out of the recent ones she's had as well
this sounds like such an awesome issue: marion, n.e.r.d, and michael cera? totally buying! :P

I know this is an unpopular opinion around here, but honestly, I'm getting so sick of Marion everywhere. She's so vacant looking in every photograph I've ever seen her in. Dull, dull, dull.

^ Agreed. They need to stop putting her on magazine covers and campaigns. I'm simply sick of it. Nothing against her personally, but I just don't see anything intriguing about her or how she relates to fashion.

UGH!! i love the cover & the spreads that are slowing starting to come out. i love, love, love what they've done.

I love the cover however it seems wherever I turn lately their she is (I know she has a new movie out but still.... its rather annoying).

nice cover, much much better than her US Vogue cover and UK Bazaar Cover!

^ Agreed. They need to stop putting her on magazine covers and campaigns. I'm simply sick of it. Nothing against her personally, but I just don't see anything intriguing about her or how she relates to fashion.

You could say this about any and every actress because none of them are in the fashion industry, but they still get covers and probably always will. Marion's face is beautiful and I think she photographs so well. She has such a classic and elegant, yet humble beauty. While I think the cover is beautiful and alluring, I just wish that Interview would have done something really creative with Marion because they are capable of putting out really amazing and edgy covers, but those covers seem to be wasted on the likes of Lindsay Lohan :blink:

I agree that she does not photograph well. This isn't eyecatching or alluring to me at all. But my expectations weren't very high since I usually dislike her pictures. I don't like that the headshot is so tight, as if this was an exceptional shot of her..and what a bad angle. Such a shame because everything else works really well..especially the black,white and red witih that layout. Contents seem like it may be some good, though..thanks Dieselmax.

You could say this about any and every actress because none of them are in the fashion industry, but they still get covers and probably always will. Marion's face is beautiful and I think she photographs so well. She has such a classic and elegant, yet humble beauty. While I think the cover is beautiful and alluring, I just wish that Interview would have done something really creative with Marion because they are capable of putting out really amazing and edgy covers, but those covers seem to be wasted on the likes of Lindsay Lohan :blink:

And that is why I don't purchase fashion magazines with celebrities on them. Celebrities are so uninteresting to me. But I understand they help sell magazines. When I pick up a fashion magazine, I want to read about fashion, not about some celebrity's latest movie. Oh well.

Interview isn't just a fashion magazine, though.

Besides, the celebrities have editorials in which they model different fashions. It's not like there's just a random celebrity article in the magazine that has nothing to do with fashion. These actresses live their lives in amazing fashion. They help promote designers every time they step on the red carpet or are photographed wearing someone's creations. These woman sit front row at the biggest fashion shows. They're... they're part of the fashion world, imo.

I look forward to the interview with Marion. Her acting is great when she doesn't have to speak English.

Interview isn't just a fashion magazine, though.

I agree. Interview is and always has been about popular culture across the entire spectrum of fashion/music/film/art. It's about the subject.
In that respect I think that actresses like Marion are far more interesting that some others that fall into 'another generic celebrity' column.

Thank you for the scan. I can't wait to read her interview and see her ed.

I love, so mysterious and sexy :heart: I'm never tired of Marion :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Augustina15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->