Jeremy Hassol

Daxx

Reaction score
°

I'm sooooooooooo desesperately looking for old & recent editorials of that cute model Jeremy Hassol

Does someone know the campaigns he did and the magazines he was featured in ?? ... Or anything about him ??

OMG he's just sooooo perfect !!!! Your help would be much appreciated !!!!!

:cry:

Attachments

• MW_Jacobs022.jpg
    MW_Jacobs022.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 34
He looks really like a model I met back in 2002 in New York, from New York Models, we were chatting from 12-8 in the morning :P but his name was Jason so it's not the same guy :smile:

°

Are you trying to kill me with that pic ?? "Unflattering" ????? OMG no, I like it; he looks gorgeous !!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!!

TY, TY :wub:

He did Costume National in 2002 (i can't remember the year tho)

Attachments

• costumecampSumer02.jpg
    costumecampSumer02.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
Costume national Spring summer 2002

Attachments

• jeremycostume1SS02.jpg
    jeremycostume1SS02.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 21
From his agency fashionworld.it

Attachments

• Gjeremyhassol33.jpg
    Gjeremyhassol33.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22
Marc Jacobs fall 2003. There're many pics in his agency site, go see! :flower:

Attachments

• Jeremy_MarcbyMarc_Fall03_cap1.jpg
    Jeremy_MarcbyMarc_Fall03_cap1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
Ahhh The Marc Jacobs Jeremy!! I'm 99% sure he's dating a make up artist I worked with last march. :wink: He is dead sexy single or not!

I remember watching a show on Women's Entertainment ( a tv channel) called Single In the City, and he was dating a woman who they were following around. The show was supposed to be a reality series SATC thing...it was quite good, I was addicted!!! (and I still watch re-runs :blush: )

Lily

ps: I think his gf's name was Leoni, she looked like a p*rn star...

oh my gosh!!! That's Sex and the Real City I totally watched that on Bravo when it was on. I remember Leoni. i can't believe that was him but now you mention it I totally remember her dating that model!

Is that her ????? (I didn't see that show)

[attachmentid=24728]

Who'd have thought that a man who is so cute could have such bad taste in women ? ... *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* ...

Attachments

• leoni44.jpg
    leoni44.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 139
great taste, daxx. :wink: he's with elite men (ny). he studies in columbia, majoring in economics (gq usa jan04). lately he hasn't been so active on the runway, though... maybe taking a break? anyway, he's really hot. his walk's to die for, too... tres elegant!

Sexy Leoni is next, dressed in something low cut and dominatrix looking, Leoni is "dropping" her new song at the Russian Tea Room tonight. She is performing "Couture fit," a sex song written for her boyfriend Jeremy - he the model of the broken jaw. Leoni tells the camera that she does not buy the whole "girls are sluts but men are studs" line, and she really really likes sex. Hence the main line in the new song, "you get me off and I want you to get back on again." Leoni has invited many of her exes to this event and it turns out that one of them, Jack, she forgot to tell she was seeing Jeremy. Jack dances with Leoni in a very intimate fashion and all Jeremy can do is watch. Once he pries her away from the loving arms of Jack, Jeremy takes her off to the ladies room where she waves bye bye at the camera as they both enter the room and do "what young people in love like to do." I am not sure if they are referring to sex or drugs, but whatever happened in there, Leoni made sure to fix her hair afterwards.

*source: http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/a...2188.art&page=1

Originally posted by Dryad@Aug 25 2004, 10:58 PM
Is that her ????? (I didn't see that show)
[attachmentid=24728]
Who'd have thought that a man who is so cute could have such bad taste in women ? ... *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* ...
[snapback]345570[/snapback]​

cool avatar by the way :wink:

i was thinking u know the GQ magazine w/ the Shaun de wet interview
they mentioned Jeremy as being Shaun's best frd and Shaun said he [jeremy] goes to Columbia...
and Jeremy was suppose to show up for some show but he didnt after being worned out? by some woman he met the day before~
could he be the same Jeremy i read ?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->