Jewelry Illustrations and Illustrators

Caty_conte

Reaction score
Hello,

I know we have discussed fashion illustrators but I thought I'd start a discussion on Jewelry Illustrators. Most are pretty much the same but the art is just as amazing:

The first one is by Pierre Pages and the second by Pierre Simon.

Both are from ebay.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks, Cc

Attachments

• img089.jpg
    img089.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
  • img090.jpg
    img090.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
i'm really into jewellery illustration! it's such a beatiful drawing kind! keep posting :smile:

I really like jewellery illustration. The detail of the illustrations are amazing. I love the second one!

I wish I could add some illustrations
On Fashion File they featured jewelry designer Scott Stephen and he showed some of his designs on very large pieces of bristol. I think they were watercolour or gouache. Very beautiful and detailed and precise
I believe they were drafted on a gridline

I was so excited when I found this thread! Too bad it isn't that full yet. I hope to find some illustrations I can post!

these are some small oil paintings of original jewelry designs from the 20s. they are not signed by anybody, but came from an old jewelry store in boston.

jewelry5.jpg

jewelry4.jpg

jewelry1.jpg

jewelry2.jpg

jewelry3.jpg

pix mine

Last edited by a moderator:
are these drawn on the wall?
nice textures..

the top 3 are painted on card stock, the bottom two on sheets of celluloid set into cardstock. they are all about 5" x 3". before computers, jewelry stores kept these in their design archives. one place i worked had hundreds and hundreds of similar ones kept in small filing drawers.

cardstock.. nice
presentation's beautiful
and also painting style.. kind of dry brushed

that is very interesting
to hear someone say "before computers" haha
i guess nowadays they just print it out on paper
scan it 300 dpi :P

thanks for sharing !

All pictures above are lovely. Illustrating jewelry is incredibly complicated, to give it a realistic look is quite hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->