John Galliano F/W 1995.96 Paris

Set and models made it memorable, not clothes

^even an 'average' Galliano show of those days (both for his own brand and Dior) would blow 9/10 shows of today out of the water.

I have to agree with this statement. This collection isn't his most inspired by miles but I'd be high on the mountain if we had more of this kind nowadays.

I hope this is okay (did not see this in rules. I'm not trying to re-post, rather build on what was posted before). I took the photos from previous post #1 and replaced them with vogue.com photos instead (they are in slightly higher resolution) and I added details from vogue.com as well. I then merged them with photos from post #6 and #7 and added some of my photos from my archive that were missing. I re-ordered images to be in sequence as they were in show and grouped images into 24 looks (which is total number of outfits in the show). Also added missing models names into photo name/description (couldn't I.D. four of them) so hopefully this will benefit others as well and they will not have to re-order images themselves...

I see others splitting images into multiple posts but i do not see the threshold in the rules. Is it 20 images? 30 images? 35 images? different users use different thresholds, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IIIIII
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->