Photographer: Regan Cameron

art8amby

Harper's Bazaar Germany September 2017

Photographer: Regan Cameron

weibo/channelinqq via MarkPoli

Harper's Bazaar Germany September 2017

textless and hq

fashioneditorials

^ Looks like she has indeed.... hopefully she gets a new agency in NY soon (and a better one).

I hope she joins DNA or IMG.
Does anyone know if she's doing the VS castings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ford models has just followed her on instagram (this may not mean anything).
She has just returned to NYC, but the cast for VSFS is quite early compared to last year not?

She has just returned to NYC, but the cast for VSFS is quite early compared to last year not?

It has not been confirmed but apparently the show will be in China and to get Visa's and whatnot sorted out for all the girls they casted the show early (it is just a rumor)

I would love to see her at the show. Her body is just perfect now.

Ford models has just followed her on instagram (this may not mean anything).

An agent from the Society went to Ford Models, some models from TSM followed him and signed with Ford. I think she signed there too.
The callbacks of the VSFS are happening right now, maybe she returned to NYC for that.

Ford models is a good agency ?

The agency has been a little bit revamped this year. They have a few top girls who are doing really well, and less girls too which I think is a good thing. Let's see how it goes for Joséphine!

I hope she gets it, her body looks amazing (and better than some of the angels to be honest). :woot:

Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017.18

zimbio & nowfashion

theimpression

crash.fr & wwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"