Karl Lagerfeld (July 2006 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Baptiste on the local news! boy he looked really good on tv, deliciously good...
I'm really liking the collection now:rolleyes: Karl never fails to impress.

Karl, as usual, has the gift for that special someone... B)
(Price no doubt in the "You don't want to know" category...)

scan0010i.jpg

MyScan from US Vogue

What do you think about the HC show?

The suits are really good cut (as always happens with Chanel) but I don't really like it. :(

Eniko is our kind of girl... ^_^ :wub:

Model Eniko Mihalik, 21, whose first runway show was Chanel couture, on Karl Lagerfeld: "I was scared of him! I think a lot of people are scared of him, actually." She adds, "I don't think I've ever really spoken to him — I'm still scared of him! I'm so shy. But every time I get confirmed there, it's still a big thing. If they ever said to me, 'Eniko, we want you to do our show, but you can't do any other shows,' I would be like, 'Ok!'"

The Cut from New York Magazine

What do you think about the HC show?

The suits are really good cut (as always happens with Chanel) but I don't really like it. :(

Well, it is different, but then he usually is...I went through the HQs and broke the outfits down, and they are so beautifully detailed and creative up close- I can live with the 'strange' elements after seeing the beautiful parts...:flower:

Aterua please write the image's source when you post images here :flower:

Karl arrives at Chanel couture

^ Thank you, he is really a rock star....now this other moron who keeps showing up- what is that all about?? :yuk:

getty images

Karl with model actress Elisa Sednaoui, the city’ s new It Girl at Chanel Haute Couture show
elisa.jpg

^ After that disgraceful, drunken Taylor Swift episode- Kayne is one of my least favorite people- I see no excuse for him being there all the time; there must be some decent celebs who would like to attend....:shock:
It is so nice to see the Hummer again- I would buy the same color if I could...B)

Slightly off topic, but- Did anyone wonder who the terribly attractive American was who went shopping at Chanel after the Couture Show in Signe Chanel? I always wondered, being I try to keep track of Karl's biggest clients...it turns out it was Michelle Kessler, of NY/Washington DC and Palm Beach! Interesting. huh? It always bothered me...:rolleyes: She has been missing trips to the salad bar since the film was done, btw..if you know what I mean...:wink:

Hi Sethii! They are images of me. Do I still have to say that? Sorry, I am new.

Date not known...those high heeled boots are nothing new, humm?
karllagerfeldparisateli.jpg

etoday.ru

^It was worn underneath a few outfits, Russian-longjohn-style in the Paris-Moscou show.

But it's an unfortunate look, nonetheless.

can i say KARL+SLIMANEish TIE is SEVENTH HEAVEN!!! finally rid of those "cravattes" ¬¬

whatever, i'm getting here hoping to have been greatly missed and with dozens of photos to look at to find out there's only a few and nobody ever noticed i havent been drooooooooling over karl's collection (which i havent looked at yet) this past week

(btw, i DID miss you, and karl, and amanda, and not having a bloody internet connection)

^ Yes- I noticed you were on sebatical...In Nepal, researching the roots of the Chanel family, I am sure...B)
We need dates for: Fendi (Milan); KL (Paris) and Chanel Pret a Porter (Paris)...I have seen none yet...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->