• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kelly Clarkson

As I live in Europe I don't know her, but she sure looks comfortable in her own skin and that is good to see :heart:

Kelly is so cute, and as said before the fact that she is comfortable in her own skin is a welcome change. My little sister is turning 13 this year and she called me the other day to tell me about her diet!!! I can't believe my sister who is not heavy at all is starting a diet- to lose 15 lbs. i know that it is not entirely societies fault but i do blame the media for putting this image into her head - i used kelly as an example to my sis, and i may have her talked out of a diet- like i said she doesn't need it at all. but big and ugly? (esp. the big part)

Originally posted by couture_goddess@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 3:00 pm
Kelly is so cute, and as said before the fact that she is comfortable in her own skin is a welcome change.
:mohawk:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Dec 21st, 2003 - 6:06 pm
She's cute- I don't much care for how she dresses most of the time. I like that she refuses to lose weight though.
But god, she HAS slimmed down.....

yes, she has slimmed down but that could be due to being busy- i know me personally, i tend to slim down when my life gets hectic and busy- and i don't have a record deal - i just work and go to school (both full time) much less travel, perform and live the life as a musician. either way- way to go kelly!!! for not giving in to the anorexic fad and just being yourself- young girls need that as a role model!!!!

I don't think she's slimmed down though......

Here's a really recent pic of her (at World Idol:(

Last edited by a moderator:
She reminds me a bit of Mandy Moore. They've both got the whole clean cut thing going...

I think she's very beautiful! She dresses decently, she has lots of time to prove that she has a sense of fashion anyway. :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Dec 25th, 2003 - 3:01 pm
She reminds me a bit of Mandy Moore. They've both got the whole clean cut thing going...
I have to agree with you ! :flower: I think they only look alike because of their hairdos, but aside from that, they are not very much alike!

They look quite similar in some pics, like this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
:yuk: :sick: I fidn her really :sick:

she just dresses like some nromall boring girl who got some $$

She's alright. I don't care about her weight either...I'm tired of seeing too skinny girls.

No, not really a great dresser,I find her boring too :huh:

She may have slimmed down a tad, but I think that it mostly looks like she has been working out (especially her arms in the first pic). I think that she looks great and her confidence is amazing!

While her style is pretty boring, she usually looks appropriate. I don't care what she's wearing when I see her because I think her personality is so cute and her voice is incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->