• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kendall Jenner - posting requires reading thread rules, see post #1

Edita

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

Because of Kendall Jenner's focus on modeling, the mod team has decided to move her thread to Femmes. Please be aware of the following rules:

Falsely or non credited pictures will be deleted.
For more specific information on the crediting of pictures see here.

In order to keep this thread friendly, any posts in the thread containing complaints about other members will be deleted.
Posting any complaints in the thread is not allowed. Doing so may cause an Official Warning to be issued. This can eventually lead to a ban and loss of membership privileges.

If you cause or start an argument, you may be also subject to an Official Warning which may also lead to a ban.
If you see any member continually violating the thread rules, please advise a Supporting Cast moderator or use the Report Post function in the bottom left of each post.

Site wide rules:
• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]93968[/split]

Thank you.

celebritywonder.com

Kim Kardashian has certainly left her mark as a model and now sister Kendall Jenner will make her attempt as well. Life & Style has an exclusive report that claims that Keeping Up With The Kardashians' cast member Kendall Jenner, 13, signed a contract with top modeling agency Wilhelmina Models today.

"We're so proud," says big sister Khloe Kardashian to Life & Style. "Kendall's going to be the next Gisele!" She is referring to Gisle Bundchen, super-model sweetie and the adorable Mrs. Tom Brady.

The magazine item notes that Kendall is "Known as the 'belle of the ball' in the family, Kendall is the oldest daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner.

She has nine siblings including sister Kylie Jenner; half-sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian; and half-brothers Robert Kardashian and Brody and Brandon Jenner.

lifeandstylemag

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant attend the site of Wilhelmine. I would love to see polas!!
But i think there is nothing special about her!

please note :flower:

When starting a new thread on a model, we ask to provide a minimum of information, as well as a minimum of involvment in the thread from your side, both to guarantee the relevance of the thread.
So, before taking the decision to open a new model's thread, please be sure to provide the following information in #1 of any new thread
  • The model must be signed with at least one agency and so we require at least one agency to be mentionned.
  • We ask you to post a minimum of 4 pictures when those are available on the agency's website or on the website that introduced you the model. If not, we ask you to complete the thread as soon as the pictures are available. *
  • We ask you to provide the measurements of the model if available in the agency's website or on the website that introduced you the model. If not, we ask you to complete the thread as soon as the measurements are available.*
  • We ask you to state your own opinion on the model that will explain to us why you decided to open this thread
* If you cannot provide the required info, please mention in your post that they are not available yet.

Thank you in advance for adhering to these rules.

If you're a Kardashian, you gotta work. Kendall Jenner, 14, just recently signed on to Wilhelmina Modeling Agency as a teen model and she already has a Forever 21 campaign.

Talking to E! News while browsing the F21 aisles at the Westfield Topanga Mall, Kendall explains how she got the job:

"My mom came up to me one day and said, 'Kendall I got you a job.' I just got so excited. I love shopping at Forever. I love their clothes. I have another [shoot] for Forever 21 this week and I’m really excited for it." (Kris is always so in charge—just ask Bruce.)

With so many older modeling sisters, who does Kendall turn to for posing advice?

Obviously, she went straight to her Quick Trim-hawking, Carl's Jr.-eating, swimsuit calendar-modeling sis Kim Kardashian.

"I looked to Kim for posing advice," says Kendall. "[Kourtney] said to put my own style into the clothes that I was wearing. I was a little nervous before the shoot, but after I started taking a couple of pictures it just flowed and it was so fun."

So far, she has completed one of her Forever 21 shoots. "It was a Grease theme. We were in a diner and it was like the movie Grease and we were by the big beat box," Kendall reveals. The sneak peek of that campaign is pretty adorable and not at all Kim K-esque (phew!).

The other new role Kendall recently landed would be that of aunt status, and she's totally digging it.

"I love it," Kendall says of her new nephew Mason. "He comes over a lot and I’m always begging Kourtney to hold him. He’s just so cute. I love him."

Hmmm, what kind of job do you think Mason will get? Gerber baby? Huggies model? We can't wait to find out!
Source: E Online, Just Jared

I was about to create her thread but did not know to put it whether in star style or supporting cast!
They say shes with teen wilhelmina but theres no info!

She's pretty cute, love to see her in some work. Subscribe

I totally had a feeling that one of their little sisters would end up signing with an agency. I saw those pics on the forever 21 site but I had no idea it was Kendall, she grew so fast and looks a lot different than she does on the show.

^^Very true. I knew she would be signed though, I think Kendell is cute and would make a good model. But I also think that her getting signed has a lot to do with her last name/family :rolleyes:B).

I actually see Kylie getting signed too in the future, she's only 11 now.

I'd say Kendall being signed in an agency has everything to do with her family...though I must admit she is beautiful, maybe not model material.

I'd say Kendall being signed in an agency has everything to do with her family...though I must admit she is beautiful, maybe not model material.

Honestly, i think so too. And your right, she is beautiful. I have to see her in more work before i can label her a model or not, but she is hot though.

I too wonder how tall she is :unsure:..my guess would be, 5ft 7.5inches? maybe 5ft 8inch.

Yeah, I think she might be 173 or more, at least she is much taller than Kim and Kourtney, maybe about same height as Khloe.

She's actually pretty cute. Beautiful eyes. I had no idea who she was, never paid attention to the Kardashian circus, so I just saw a very young and rather commercial looking new face.

Nothing out of the ordinary, which I honestly think is a compliment in this case. :wink:

drbgh4.jpg

2en0q60.jpg

wilhelmina

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks to me quite the normal skinny 13-year-old girl. She does have nice slight uptured eyes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->