Kiehl's

I just got back from Kiehl's and found out they're discontinuing their brightening line?!?!?!?!

I LOVED that line SO much.

ahhhhhhh. so upset!!

can anyone recommend a good eye cream by Kiehl's?

Used the abyssine eye cream on my normal-combi skin from 16-19 years old. it's amazing. I'm using another brand now, but this still is a great product I love.

My fiance's sister works for L'Oreal, so each month she gets a certain amount of money to spend on products... L'Oreal owns Kiehl's, and she's offered to get me some items as a bit of a wedding treat. :smile:

Can anybody recommend any great facial creams that result in a glow? I have freckles and extremely dry skin (just thought I'd throw in that freckles part... darn freckles, anyway). How is the Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer? And I'm thinking the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado sounds wonderful... and I read about a newer product in Shape magazine, the Acai Anti-Aging Moisturizer, or something like that... has anybody tried that? So many questions, so many products!

I have never tried Kiehl's; all I know is that my fiance gets their body lotions through his sister...

Thanks. :blush:

[vogue];7256967 said:
Used the abyssine eye cream on my normal-combi skin from 16-19 years old. it's amazing. I'm using another brand now, but this still is a great product I love.

great, thank you. i think i'll purchase
what are you currently using, if you don't mind me asking?

Any thoughts on the Ultra Facial moisturiser with SPF15? I have read so many mixed reviews. I didn't think the Kiehl's counter in Selfridges gave refunds, interesting that apparently they do...

^EXOskeleton: i currently rotate Ren's Eye Gel and La Prairie's Caviar Eye Complex. :smile: They're very light products and do well with removing the darkness/puffiness I'm getting from all this exam stress!!!

^Girl About Town: I liked it, but found it better in colder weather conditions. Might be a little oily if you've got normal-combi-oily skin types.

[vogue];7277989 said:
^Girl About Town: I liked it, but found it better in colder weather conditions. Might be a little oily if you've got normal-combi-oily skin types.

Thankyou :smile: I have oily skin, I might give it a miss then! I have been looking for a decent SPF moisturiser forever ^_^

I have taken the plunge and purchased the blue astringent herbal lotion,hopefully it'll work for me :smile:

My husband's sister gave me some L'Oreal loot (Lancome, Kiehl's). Among it was the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado... I am not seeing a big difference, but perhaps it takes several weeks to see anything? I suppose it's just a moisturizer, but I feel like my skin is so dull that I never notice the difference between moisturizing or not moisturizing.

Finally Kiehl's products are available in my country at a big department store, I'm so delighted!^_^

I just bought the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, have anyone else tried it? I've only used it twice but I really like it..

i just bought Rice and Wheat volumizing shampoo for my thin hair. Hope it will be working. Someone used this one before?

^ It's pretty much the only shampoo I use!

If I'm in the sun too much, I use the olive oil shampoo with the volumizing conditioner.

The volumizing shampoo is really great though!!

Can anybody recommend any great facial creams that result in a glow? I have freckles and extremely dry skin (just thought I'd throw in that freckles part... darn freckles, anyway). How is the Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer? And I'm thinking the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado sounds wonderful... and I read about a newer product in Shape magazine, the Acai Anti-Aging Moisturizer, or something like that... has anybody tried that? So many questions, so many products!

I haven't tried the tinted ultra facial moisturizer, but I have tried the regular one. I like it, it works. It's basic, nothing extraordinary.

I tried a sample size of the creamy eye treatment with avocado and really loved it! Definitely nourishing.

Finnnalllllly! I have the Açaí Damage-Minimizing Cleanser and Damage-Protecting Toner, and both are working well. I got them to replace the brightening line which was ridiculously INCREDIBLE, but was discontinued :cry:

My (newer) favourite line is the rare earth one. I probably use the masque more than I should, but I feel like it makes my skin much more radiant (if I may say so myself... :P) than anything else.

I pretty much use the more exciting cleansers and use the basic ultra facial moisturizer since I've never had a problem with it... The only other moisturizer I've had by them was the brightening one, and that was discontinued.... Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluebellmorning thanks for recomendation. I just start to use them and I really like them :-D

KamenKutak tell us about the results.
This volume shampoo that I bought is awesome :-D

I got my BF the Pineapple Papaya scrub for xmas...he really needs it before shaving (I'd NEVER scrub my face with anything, but that's just me), I hope he'll like it :D He got a buttload of samples too! I think he'd like the oil-free moisturizer for men with SPF, he is slightly oily...but I'd rather wait until he's tried it, it only comes in the 125 ml version in Denmark

The Ida I think it's good idea for a present. i am sure he like it :-)

I think so too :D But now I see he's run out of moisturizer, and I'm wondering if I should exchange the scrub for the Face Fuel moisturizer with SPF...dammit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->