• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lindsay Lohan

ugh she fell victim to the "lets tan till we look like shriveled apricots" trend

The first pic is pretty horrid; orange tan and orang-y hair make a creepy combo!

The second is cute though... She looks different. She's a cutie! :flower:

I think those pictures look great...she's quite developed for a teenager. :blush:

yes! her boobs are HUGE!!!! They were not always that gigantic!!!!

What a cute bathing suit! She looks nice in the second picture. I agree that the belly button jewelry is tres tacky.

Did you see her on SNL? She was pretty fuuny, but I think the rack's fake. Kinda sad for a 17 year old to have implants. :cry:

i just saw mean girls...she has THE biggest rack i've ever seen. for a teen, at least

umm... shes like 19 I think. Her boobs were HUGE in Mean Girls! everyone around me was like... holy shites in basrajah!

Just because she's a teen doesn't mean her boobs can't be that big! I've known plenty of girls in high school who wore D cup bras. Anyways, she's at an age where she is almost done developing.

she was good in mean girls. i used to not like her... but now... i do.

but i still think she, like everyone else, should lay off the "hint of orange".

come on guys, it clearly says on that second article that she's 18...and unless she's had a birthday since then...i spose she's still 18.

the pucci swimwear is gorgeous but i'm not buying the orange

and this pict is jus beautiful.

is it just me or does she look like a young julianne moore in that 2nd pic?

I think it's a bit sad that she feels she needs to take off her clothes for attention. She is only 17. I like her a lot though and I think she is very beautiful.

She is very pretty and I like her because she has curves! She was cute on SNL!

She looks too orange in the first pic, the second one is cute. :flower:

i don't think i would call her "gorgeous," but i think they are very cute, fresh pictures. she looks like a tanner, smoother version of half the girls i went to high school with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asparouk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->