• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Liquid Latex

Reaction score
Has anyone ever worked with liquid latex? I was thinking about doing parts of my halloween costume with it but I was wondering if you can just apply it to your skin of whether you have to take any precautions?
:flower:

I remember doing an art project with liquid latex in school, and it was fine for skin contact. A few people made very real looking hands, body parts etc with this method.

Just wash your hands thoroughly after you're done, it really really stinks...

I was at a party once where a girl had latex applied to her chest, and she was fine. There was no special prep that I can recall. Use this as just one data point. I can't be sure I didn't miss something.

Latex is such an amazing media to work with, but it's awfully smelly! Make sure you work in a well ventilated room and if needed wear one of those surgical masks you can get at a pharmacy for really cheap. Have Fun :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abaloney01
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->