• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Livejournal/Myspace/Dead Journal/Etc..

Is it just me or is LiveJournal down? It's been down since yesterday for me...wondering if it's just me or what? :unsure: :flower:

^ It's working for me love :heart:

Thanks for letting me know! :blush: :flower: It's working for me again too. ^_^ But weird that it was out for a while, cause I don't think it went out for anyone else. :unsure: Oh, well, long as it's back now! :wink:

not exactly a member blog, but i hope it is okay to ask here

does anyone of you know LJ fashion communities that are good? when i use LJ search i come up mostly with either russian comms or people selling their stuff....

is there a specific password requirement for myspace? like it needing to have at least one capital and one number..? :unsure: i'm locked out of mine

when I was younger I used to have a blog on LJ. Few years ago I wanted to re-create it, but LJ seemed to different and complicated. Does anyone actually still uses LJ?

when I was younger I used to have a blog on LJ. Few years ago I wanted to re-create it, but LJ seemed to different and complicated. Does anyone actually still uses LJ?

I do.

I don't even care if it's too different and complicated. The only things I live for in LJ are posting fandom culture-related posts and playing Fandom March Madness. Recently I'm trying to redesign my journal via CSS, and I had to do this before the semester break ends.

I'm also looking for some fandom friends there.

I miss when lj was the place for fandom activities, the privacy settings made it so easy to keep things to just your circle and the nested comments were great for discussions. It was a whole different internet back then :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->