Luca Gajdus

Atelier

Hoppity Hop
Reaction score
For the past few seasons, Luca Gadjus has been a joy to watch on the runway and in print. Here we see her in the March 04 Harper's Bazaar wearing a gorgeous creation by Francisco Costa for the Calvin Klein Collection.

I think she looks lovely in those new Hugo Boss ads.

She does have a little bit of a diff. look about her.

one of my favorite models :P and i agree with purplelucrezia, she has really a very mysterious look. :flower:

Thankyou so much for starting a topic on her Atelier! She's one of my favourites, absolutely gorgeous but sadly a little underrated :cry: she dfinitely deserves more recognition, she's amazing on the runway and has done fantastic print work :flower:
she has lovely eyes

almostfamous, thats cause you kind of look alike in that last picture :blush: :flower:

I thought for the longest time that her last name was GadjuF. She's permiated the Conde Nast thing which bodes well for her. B)

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 5:19 pm
I thought for the longest time that her last name was GadjuF.
I thought that too, foxinthesnow. In fact I had to double check before posting this thread.

whoever said that's she's underrated is way right.

She got Muccia's blessing in 99, booking 2 consecutive Prada Campaigns, now has her 3rd consecutive stint at Hugo Boss and has done loads of campaign work in between, modelling only part time. she finished school last year and now models full time since August. It's just that she was never based in NYC, thus never showing up in US mags. It seems she now has AW's approval.

btw, this Gadjuf or Gadjus thing has never been entirely clarified. i've read authorised interviews with her where it's Gadjuf. German Elle put her on the cover, called her Gadjus, German Vogue put her on the cover as Gadjuf. Some of her agencies file her under Gadjuf, others under Gadjus ... it may be for tax reasons that she alters her surname...

o... Luca is so beautiful :P and i love the chanel campaign she did
she looks sooo mysteriously sexy
hehehe... :wink:

anyway, here my other fav picture from fendi ss 04

and yeah... i do think luca needs to be recognized more too

another pic with that beautiful :cry: dress and beautiful :cry: makeup
:heart: it

Luca is so gorgeous!

Her full name is Frauke Luca Gadjus. Yannis at her mother agency in Hamburg (he discovered her) has confirmed the spelling of her surname.

thanks for confirming the name :flower: I really like those fendi pics!

Originally posted by DressageChick@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 10:10 pm
I don't really like her
and y not?

anyway, yeah... i agree with o2w. i think it's really annoying. coz i've seen them spell her name Gadjus and Gadjuf and i dont know what 2 call her!
now i know *clap clap clap*

yeah... those fendi pics are my fav too, tiffany! hehehe... :D

:wacko: IS THIS LUCA? :blink:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

:angry: i dont like black and white photos
they are always so hard to tell :wacko:
4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads