• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Makeovers...

softgrey said:
i would need more info...
age, occupation, location...budget...
basic body type and colouring...

:flower:

Hey tFS's own personal stylist!!!..I might have to take advantage of this Softie... what goes with dirty babyfood babyfingers ? :P :wink:

Anyone planning on a makeover for 2006?

I just picked up the new Life and Style and the cover story was the best and worst makeovers of 2005. Anyone here planning on a makeover for 2006? I am, but I am not sure what I am going to do just yet. I might do a mini-style makeover and get rid of all clothes that do not flatter me or that I never wear. I also think I might lighten my hair and start toning up my body (I have NO BUTT :lol: ).

Yeah Im gonna change clothing styles again. I go through it every year. Im a bit of a chameleon and know i can be improved all the time. good luck!

Huge makeover for me:
Botox
Find some way to lose 30 pounds and that many inches
Dye hair auburn
Get rid of all turtlenecks in closet (I had two from choirs I was in)

I am also planning to undergo quite a few changes...
  • I'm planning to change my hairstyle that I have had since about 4th grade.
  • I'm also planning on changing my look, it's so boring and I hate it.
  • Plus I'm planning to tone my body.
  • And aftering seeing Super-Size Me, I plan to eat better too.
  • And maybe I'll make a goal to do better in school too.

question to all - do you think youll actually reach the targets youve set out? To be honest I probably wont reach all of mine but at least if I meet one or two its a start! Theres always room for improvement!

I will be having my last baby this July. My plan is to get back to my ideal weight and shape and then treat myself to a brand new wardrobe to go with my lifestyle: Mother of 2 under the age of 4, wife, and arts professional. It will be a challenge, but I am looking forward to it!! I'll have the summer to get in shape and a late fall wardrobe to drool over.:P No khakis and burberry coats, I promise!!

I suppose I do a mini-makeover twice a year ... new hairstyle, new makeup, new clothes. One of my New Year's resolutions was to lose 10 lbs--a nice, reasonable, achievable goal. (I don't want to lose too much--I want to be able to wear the clothes in my closet, not tight, and not hanging on me.) As of this morning I'm more than half way there. If I notice anything starting to be too loose, I will quit while I'm ahead.

I knew someone who got divorced and wanted to get back to her pre-wedding weight of like 15 years before by her ex-wedding anniversary in 2 or 3 months, I think it was around 45 lbs she wanted to lose, and she was going to use Dr Phil's diet book to do it :rolleyes: Are you surprised to hear that she now weighs significantly more than she did when she set that goal? :innocent:

In my mind there's a reason why older women weigh more than younger women, and I'm content to be beating the national average for my age group :wink:

actually, yes. i need a new wardrobe, almost everything is threadbare, washed-out or i realized it doesn't suit me/i don't like it anymore/it reminds me too much of the last years. i just have to find an envelope full of money on the bus next time. something like that. i gained a little weight last year that i want to get rid of again. i want a new haircut. short hair, like jean seberg. i have had long hair for almost 15 years now.. time for a change. (i still don't know if the increasing grey hair is a welcome change, too. i'm 21. argh.) i suppose the short hair makes it kind of necessary that i wear make up. that's a welcome opportunity for me to experiment a bit more. i need new glasses, i can't wear lenses all the time anymore, my eyes are getting too dry after a few hours and my optician said it was not good to wear the lenses 7 days a week. furthermore i have to go to the dentist's for a make-over [i'm afraid], ok, that's nothing that would change my look, but it's definitely something i'm conscious about.. that should be everything regarding my looks. furthermore, i have to get a grip on my studies (meaning: graduate) find a new job, getting a social life :ninja: but lets not get into that. ^_^

^ Good luck for you! :flower:

I'm planning on a total wardrobe makeover. I will be keeping the basics of my so-called style, but I'll just change everything at the same time...Get more flattering clothes, that are simple, beautiful and casual (meaning CB Kennedy-kind of casual look, not lounging around in sweatpants).

I think I might get a new hairstyle and some very natural highlights to brighten my dirty blond hair. I'm also going to have a clear skin.

And most of all, I am going to enjoy every day.

My makeover would be a new wardrobe!
All I have is A&F and Hollister clothes (BORING). I like those clothes but I'd like to mix it up a bit and have more of an orginal style with some urban, vintage style. I just need to make more money first then I can change my closet lil by lil.

I'm definatley doing a makeover, closer to Fall though. I'm taking a year off before University or College and I want to start dressing more mature. As with change so will the price tags, since I will be working alot more due to my free time, I'll be spending more money maybe get a Louis Vuitton scarf I've been eyeing and a nice Dolce or Dior blazer. Who knows. I also want to tone my stomach, not that I'm a fat pig I just want abs lol.

I am going to lose about twenty pounds, or enough weight to feel comfortable. I also hope to have a banging pair of legs. I will cut my hair short.
Basically, I just want to feel comfortable with my body so that I can finally dress the way I want to.

I am.....
growing my hair out long
doing a toned down Dior Homme look
-skinny jeans/ pants
-simple tee's
-worn in converse and vans
working out!...if only I had the conviction!

dior_couture1245 said:
I am.....
growing my hair out long
doing a toned down Dior Homme look
-skinny jeans/ pants
-simple tee's
-worn in converse and vans
working out!...if only I had the conviction!

i know what you mean, i think i need to cuff myself to the treadmill in order to stay on it for more than 20 min.

its about time for me to get a haircut, i have no idea how im gonna get it cut. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->