Mango

I see very few really trendy pieces, actually my first thought was how dated all looks.

For some years, I always purchased my clothes from Zara, H&M or Topman. But last year I stumbled to He-Mango, and since then I get my clothes from them. I really love their fashion.
The clothes for men are in good quality. Maybe better than Zara sometimes. Also the cut of the jackets are my favorite.
I think the Mango collections are more for men over 25 since it is not so trendy and young as Zara is.
Unfortunatley I have to buy the clothes via Internet, since there is no He-mango shop in my city.

i placed a order last week and it still isn´t shipped. it takes way too long!

Does anyone know when the sale starts? I tried on these boots in Paris this summer, they have been online until mid December with all sizes available, and now…no sizes available :cry: Is it because they are going on sale? The website says they will be available again...

13060176_92.jpg

mango.com

Does anyone know when the sale starts? I tried on these boots in Paris this summer, they have been online until mid December with all sizes available, and now…no sizes available :cry: Is it because they are going on sale? The website says they will be available again...

mango.com

went today to Mango, in Switzerland, everything at half price! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me how their sizing for the shoes is? Judging by their size guide they run really big. Returning them would be too much of a hassle so I would appreciate any info about this. :flower:

They run small in my experience... but I only have a pair so I might not be able to tell!

Coming for a similar question as above!, I've never bought Mango before but saw a couple of their summer dresses and fell in :heart::wub:, except they ran out of smaller sizes (4 here). Next one available for both is 8.. I read here that this runs big, is it true? someone in some of the previous pages said something was oversized even ordering a size down :shock:.. when you google it, it says Mango actually runs small in comparison to other similar stores (Zara). So which one is it mostly likely to be? AHH. I'm so confused, helpp :stuart:..

^ From my experiences (and I have plenty clothes from Mango) it definitely runs bigger than Zara. :flower:

I also agree they run big! I have that oversized coat that was very popular a couple of years ago :lol: and I had to size down and it still was oversized! I have also bought some trousers that I had to get taken in at the waist. Overall, however, I feel like they are more consistent with their sizes than Zara is.

thanks ladies!

so glad i didn't order then!.. I actually love baggy clothes, but I mostly liked these dresses for the neckline/chest area, one was apron, which is ruined when the size is off.. ugh. Wish I had found them sooner..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->