Mario Testino - Photographer

09f.jpg

I was liked this 50's style - I keep asking my mom to make one of these skirts to me, but she keeps saying 'no' :cry: - and now it seems to be the perfect time to sport one of those looks.

Beautiful scans. I wonder how long it took for these gorgeous ladies to get where they are?

my dear nemova... :flower: i'm afraid this entire story was posted and discussed during your absence...i don't know the link to the thread, but i suspect a merge is in order... :flower:

:woot: THEY BOTH LOOK AMAZING.

ISABELLI SHOULD BE MORE FAMOUS THEN GISELE AND DARIA
DESERVES ALL ATTENTION SHE CAN HANDLE.

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 1:47 am
my dear nemova... :flower: i'm afraid this entire story was posted and discussed during your absence...i don't know the link to the thread, but i suspect a merge is in order... :flower:
Thanks soft! :flower: I didn't know about that.

Mario Testino - Photographer

HI MY NAME IS GABRIEL I'M FANATIC OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER MARIO TESTINO , I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS LAGOON ITPRESENTS INTERESTED IN INTERCHANGING INFORMATION AND PHOTOS PLEASE CONTACT ME. :woot:

A QUESTION SOMEONE KNOWS THAT IT HAPPENS WITH THE ADS F/W OF GIVENCHY AND ZARA THANKS IN ADVANCE

Attachments

• mario_testino.jpg
    mario_testino.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 244
Originally posted by testinofan@Aug 25 2004, 07:03 PM
HI MY NAME IS GABRIEL I'M FANATIC OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER MARIO TESTINO , I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS LAGOON ITPRESENTS INTERESTED IN INTERCHANGING INFORMATION AND PHOTOS PLEASE CONTACT ME. :woot:

A QUESTION SOMEONE KNOWS THAT IT HAPPENS WITH THE ADS F/W OF GIVENCHY AND ZARA THANKS IN ADVANCE
[snapback]345415[/snapback]​

I'm glad that didn't turn out in Size 7 font like you'd apparently intended. :doh:

It's just... the caps lock and everything...

MARIO TESTINO SHOT IN THIS F/W 2004:

GUCCI
VALENTINO
BURBERRY
JUMMY CHOO
ROBERTO CAVALLI
ZARA
MICHAEL KORS
ESTEE LAUDER

Attachments

• Sin_t_tulo_1_copia.jpg
    Sin_t_tulo_1_copia.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 98
I'm sure most of us are very aware of Mario Testino and his amazing talent. You're excitement is refreshing.

But everything in capital letters is kind of scary.

Please stop with the CAPS.

You do remind me of the fall Givenchy ads, though. Has anyone seen them? Givenchy must really be cutting back to not even advertise in American Vogue for September. Weird.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Aug 25 2004, 08:59 PM
Please stop with the CAPS.

You do remind me of the fall Givenchy ads, though. Has anyone seen them? Givenchy must really be cutting back to not even advertise in American Vogue for September. Weird.
[snapback]345445[/snapback]​

Very weird. And didn't they hire Live Tyler to be the Givency face? Or am I time traveling?

Sorry for the use of capital letters I did not realize really sorry and thanks for the information.

Attachments

• 04f.jpg
    04f.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 160
Originally posted by faust@Aug 26 2004, 10:33 AM
Very weird. And didn't they hire Live Tyler to be the Givency face? Or am I time traveling?
[snapback]345985[/snapback]​

fragrance...and that contract may be up already...

can't believe testino's got so many campaigns still...amazing...
i'd like to know who styled them all....any info?...

:woot: She wants information about that I specify something

hugobossdaria said:
heres a pic to start the thread

You knoe the name of this model??? thanks in advance:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IIIIII
Back