• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (January 2009 - October 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Nate is pretty handsome and cute.
he is:shifty:
i really like mary-kate's latest outfit. she used to wear that scarf quite frequently in 2005 or 06, non? i love it.

having a alex wang coco bag in your closet ,why are you wearing that tinny ugly thing????

thank you....i think that a lot of girls are saving like crazy to be able to put their hand on the coco bag.....inspired by mk....she was the first person i saw having one....

I know that many people disapprove of her disheveled look, but I get it and I've loved it since the beginning. She is one of the very FEW (if not the only) celebrities who can get away with it, because it's embedded within her personality (which is key). ^_^

^ point taken, if any of hollywood/ city stars would dress like that, with this bag ppl will call 991 or mental hospital. But MK could wear anything and as long as i can not like it fashion-wise I will always be her fan for doing that : plaing with clothes, discover and don't care.

haha Ash looks totally like Lady Gaga in this pictures from jap mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guessing Games Are Fun

Ashley Olsen’s photoshoot at the Ace Hotel today was for:

a) The Row. Because if anyone makes you want to drop $400 on sunglasses, it’s an Olsen.

b) A magazine. In which case let’s guess, Vogue? Probably not. Elle? Wasn’t she in there recently? Let’s go nuts and hope it’s for Lula.

c) New movie promotion? Wait a minute, we just checked her IMDB profile and she hasn’t been in a single film, movie or commercial anything since 2004’s A New York Minute.

d) So scratch film and back to fashion, what are we missing?
fashionista.com

i may be the only one, but i think Nate is pretty handsome and cute.

i'm prefer with justin bartha (Ashley's bf). :blush:

sorry Bellechloe! i'm trying to click that images, but the biggest size it's only the one that i upload it.

#4915. no comment.. her style really confuse me :doh:

I'm completely in love with Mary-Kate's style again...that jacket!! sigh..

#4932 that bag is soooo cute^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know who makes the purple dress MK is wearing here?

olsen-fan.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->