Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't see what's "not right" about all this. She's 25, not 16; therefore there shouldn't be any problem with her dating some older than her. Moreover, she may have a history of being quite wild when she parties but she's also a savvy business woman and an award-wining designer!

seems like it´s true. got these from MKs and Ashs style thread:

article-0-13B02CCF000005DC-353_634x928.jpg

article-0-13B02C94000005DC-484_634x929.jpg

dailymail

This little girl can brag to have the coolest stepmom ever :lol: :lol:

That's so disturbing she's the same height as his daughter :lol:

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised because I think they make a pretty cool couple!

i'm perfectly fine with mk and sarkozy together, she is an adult woman after all. However, the huge height difference between them does bug me a bit :lol:

^I know right?! I think the thing here is not the age but the height difference. And to make it look even worse, his tween daughter is the same heigh as her. He looks like he's with his two daugthers, not so different in age.

Yes, the "creepy" aspect of the photos is when you throw the daughter into the mix; then it looks like he's walking about with his two daughters - and one of them smokes! :D

As for the age difference, it is quite a span (basically 2 generations, or at least 1) - and frankly I think he looks considerably older than 42 years old! Certainly she didn't grow up under normal circumstances, though, and in that sense it could nullify the age difference due to her increased life experience at such a young age. Anyhoo... whatever.

it's shocking and creepy... i don't understand why girls of my age (i'm 26 as well) date guys like him... mk - a famous person who I don't know at all - is one of them, but I have a couple of friends who are in similar situations, with kids and everything... don't get it, sorry! It's not age difference, there are forty-something year old guys that look young, behave young and don't have family... but it's not the case here (imagine mk's dad and this man together on the picture... that's the creepy fact).
Plus, she and the daughter talking together and he hanging behind trying to get a glimpse of their talking (at their height) is beyond hilarious... - apologies for the last comment if it sounded too intentional.

Regarding the smoking in front of the child, which I think was commented on the style thread, I don't think is weird; at least not in Europe... just take a look at the dad, he's also smoking. (I won't do it, I'm not a smoker)

Last edited by a moderator:
The photo of MK with Sarkozy and his daughter is strange :ninja:.

I find their relationship disturbing (maybe a bit too harsh of a word) because he looks much older than his 42 years of age, whereas MK looks much younger than 26.

How fregan tall is he? Or maybe it's just the MK effect. Awkward first family photo! lol

HAHAHHA
those pics of MK with that creepy old guy are just hilarious
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's because of Mary-Kate that he looks so tall. Mary-Kate is 157 something, so if Olivier is 180cm, that's rather normal.

As a French, I don't find smoking in front of his daughter is inconsiderate? But I don't know the 'rules' in other countries so...

I think it's because of Mary-Kate that he looks so tall. Mary-Kate is 157 something, so if Olivier is 180cm, that's rather normal.

As a French, I don't find smoking in front of his daughter is inconsiderate? But I don't know the 'rules' in other countries so...

I think MK is more like 150, which make the height difference even more noticeable :lol:

I'm French too and I totally agree. But when I saw the title I just thought "Oh Gosh, I bet people are going to make a big deal out of it" :lol:

That pic so disturbing. :rofl:

Chelsea Lately talked about it this week.

No, it's not a country thing, it's more a a matter of one person's opinion.

This whole thread is pretty judgmental and eye-roll worthy. People talk about her like she is a barely legal teenager. She's a grown woman, there is nothing scandalous in the least about her relationship with Sarkozy in my opinion.

I think MK is more like 150, which make the height difference even more noticeable :lol:

I'm French too and I totally agree. But when I saw the title I just thought "Oh Gosh, I bet people are going to make a big deal out of it" :lol:
Ohh, I didn't remember so short, actually every website states a different height, from 150 to 158. I think she's like 153. Well, anyway that's not the matter :P

I think MK & Ashley are smart & mature women, and I must admit that I wouldn't see them with younger or guys with the same age than them. So I think they look pretty good together, I love the way Olivier holds MK and his daughter together :blush:. I wonder how long they have been dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->