• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (September 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Reaction score
I found this for those that like the twins

Teen Vogue October 2003

Star September 2003

In Touch September 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
They are growing on me, I must admit! :flower:

They are not truly identical, correct? One even seems taller.... :blink:

Anyway, blame it on my kid sister (who is well in the range of their fan base), but I kind of like the Olsen twins. They're interesting...not that I actively seek out gossip on them, but if I'm in line at the grocery and they're on the cover of a mag, I might just happen to pick it up. :ninja: :shock: :lol:

I just think they're darling - they are very pretty girls!

And they wear good clothes. I rarely ever see them distastefully dressed.

They're spread in Teen Vogue is very good. Love them! :heart:

They are growing up to be beautiful women... I love their style! Seriously I would take these girls over Brittany in a heart beat!

My daughter loves their movies..

I have always liked Mary Kate and Ashley. They are absolutely beautiful and they are always very classy and stylish in the way they dress! :flower:

OF course they are nothing like the Hitlons.. They have their own moeny and they earned it!

Sorry to anyone who somehow likes them but they aren't who they'd like you to think they are. They aren't nice to most people and are very controlling. They also smoke pot all the time at one of the NYU dorms a friend of mine is staying in, Hayden. They might go there next year.

I think they are adorable and have a good sense of style for their age. Very cute!

i like them. they have cute and fun taste... and their movies are so silly... i think that they are adorable.

I dont really enjoy watching there films but i think they are very well dressed.

I also heard that they were very controlling and not very nice to people. My friend who lives in California met them at a party and said they were very rude to people. I am not saying i believe it though i am just saying what Ive heard.

I doutn particularly think tehy ahve any style , may eb an ok stylist, but seriously its just nothing.

I have met them, i have friends who go tos chool with them.
They are typical hollywood people :innocent:

I saw a piece of 'em on TV ... and Hell! They have money! ... I kinda like 'em and they hit the bullseye fashionwise speaking every once in a while

they're not really IDENTICAL twins..even tho they look like they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->