Men.Style.com

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
men.style.com is, as style.com itself announces in their new article "Keeping up Appearances" , the most popular fashionwebsites new sibling. This website will - as I may assume by the title - provide all the pics, articles and info concerning mens fashion, style and lifestyles we all ever wanted. This is a very interesting step forward I think.

Wow, I was really promoting the wonderfullness of style.com wasnt I :huh: '

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it with you all :flower:

thanks for sharing! I'll definitely pass it on to male friends who are interested in fashion.
i think this is an important step for style.com!

what great news! i have noticed it is difficult to find pictures/articles and info on mens fashion online. i love to look at men's clothing/fashions as well as the womens, and i'm sure i am not alone :smile:

[i'm quite partial to looking at male models as well B) ]

just in time for shows...:flower:
thanks for the post mr dale...

Boys Online
Condé to launch Men.Style.com

NEW YORK: Friday, January 14, 2005
r.asp
Men — finally on equal footing.

After a much buzzed about revelation that Style.com would be creating a separate website dedicated solely to men’s fashion and lifestyle, Condé Nast has announced that the site will officially launch on January 20 at Men.Style.com.

“We’ve built a site that’s authoritative, useful and entertaining,” said Jamie Pallot, who will edit the men’s site and currently edits its sister site as well, in a statement. “We’re bringing our readers in-depth, timely reporting from the runways; guidance on which fashion to wear and what gear to buy; and news on every aspect of lifestyle and entertainment. And hopefully, we’ll raise a smile or two along the way.”

The website, a first of its kind dedicated solely to a male reader, will feature fashion, gear and entertainment news, extensive buying guides, features on fashion trends and pop culture and coverage of the men’s runway shows in Milan, Paris and New York.

Readers will find various sections, broken down into such titles as “Hustlers of Hip,” “Fail Safe Fashion” and “Reasons to be Cheerful,” among others, which all focus on specific areas of men’s interest, including business, entertainment and of course, fashion.

“Men are online in droves,” said Dee Salomon, senior vice president and managing director of Style.com. “The online medium is the best way for them to obtain style news: the format is quickly accessible, the content easy to digest and the daily updates make it always cutting edge.”

Company officials estimate the site to attract 500,000 readers in 2005. Advertisers that have already come on board include, Chanel, Neiman Marcus, Nokia, W Hotels, Diesel, Kenneth Cole and Zegna.
from fashionweekdaily.com

i'm excited. it will be nice to have a good mens fashion site. :flower:

Ohh, that looks promising! I hope Tim Blanks will write showreviews again..I really enjoyed reading them for last mens fashion week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->