• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Men's Jewelry

For the bracelets, I'd think twice before buying it. It looks like something that you'd quickly grow out of. I'm sure in that style, you can find a lower-priced look-alike, but w/o the hefty pricetag that a McQueen label would command.

Or, you can just say "Eh, you only live once..." and pay no attention to what strangers online have to say.

This serpent-spine bracelet from Shaun Leane (.com)won't leave my memory-bank anytime soon.

1.png 3.png

I bought this close to around 15 years ago. The hook is so sharp that it can literally pierce skin. This was made when he was still working w/ McQueen, so I wonder if he gave Shaun the idea of turning his jewelry into a torture device.

5.png 6.png

HT033.SSNAXOS_1024x1024.jpg

(src: shaunleane.com)

The bracelet is seriously lethal. I'd have to wear at least 5 of them-- sort of like a wrist version of brass knuckles.

The wallet chain on the other hand... You ought to only get your wallet chains from biker shops.

So, a Harley David x Shaun Leane collab? I totally see your point.

^^^ For the love of all things sane— no more collabs.

(Did you find other… purposes for that meathook strappy thing…???? Asking for a fren…)

Like, attach it to an actual wallet? Of course not.

It did, however, draw eyes to my waist, which is the exact kind of attention I was begging for in 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->