• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michelle Dockery

This color of dress always does well on a red carpet, though usually paired with blondes so it's nice to see it on a brunette. She seems to be getting involved with Stand Up To Cancer charity, which is awesome.

I associate this color to such iconic red carpet moments ( Michelle Williams at the Oscars or Léa Seydoux at the Baftas) but I would have never imagined Michelle in it because of her fair skin and brown hair but she looks great.

Gorgeous woman inside and out.

Turner Upfront 2016 at Madison Square Garden in NYC (2016.05.18.)

starity.hu

Nice look, not what she usually wears, but I think it suits her.

TCA Turner Summer Press Tour 2016 Dinner
31 Jul 2016 - SmogShoppe - Santa Monica, California United States

IE7EaSs.jpg

3LOPWG7.jpg

2016 Summer TCA Tour - Day 5
31 Jul 2016 - The Beverly Hilton Hotel - Beverly Hills, California United States

b16ztRI.jpg

bWryEJW.jpg

Wo4qR9M.jpg

TiWafdY.jpg

zimbio.com

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - SEPTEMBER 16: Actress Michelle Dockery attends Variety and Women in Film's Pre-Emmy Celebration at Gracias Madre on September 16, 2016 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's presenting at the Emmys tonight!

VTrqPhI.jpg

cscBouR.jpg

zimbio.com

Actress Michelle Dockery attends the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 18, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Isn't that the same dress Kristen Stewart wore when she won her Cesar?

^ No, that was a Chanel. Michelle is in Oscar de la Renta. The dresses are a bit similar in shape though.

Actress Michelle Dockery attends the "Good Behavior" NYC Premiere at Roxy Hotel on November 14, 2016 in New York City. [

ElKPslp.jpg

QwsOphw.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->