Model Casting F/W 17

I don't know if they are there for Prada ^ They both seem to be shooting together today. (For Armani, apparently)

Proenza and Miu Miu had really good castings today in Paris. Hell, even Dundas first collection, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Miu Miu cast was awful. I mean, Slick Woods? :ninja:

Katie go away.

Surprisingly I find Slick Woods quite beautiful but the way she's being marketed as this ghetto fab chick that is so annoying. Proenza's cast was just okay.

I hate Miu Miu's cast lately. It's so gimmick and forced.
I'm over it already.

It's not prestigious to walk for MiuMiu anymore. Grand will get everyone in, the Hadids, Jenner, Joan Smalls, Lily McMenamy, Jourdan, Slick Woods...

Yeah, I'm with you guys. Miu Miu was, once again, a trainwreck.

It's not prestigious to walk for MiuMiu anymore. Grand will get everyone in, the Hadids, Jenner, Joan Smalls, Lily McMenamy, Jourdan, Slick Woods...

This one was actually one of their most prestigious in years, they had the "established blue-chip crew" (Anna, Vitto, Lexi, Mica, Kiki, Lineisy, Adwoah, Sora...), the hot newfaces (Faretta, Ellen, slick...), the supers like Lara, Joan, Jourdan...the instagirls, etc. was it a mess tho? yup :lol:

Whether you like it or not it's still prestigious I think. Happy to see Hanne-Gaby, her walk slays! :sick: @ Bella and Candle Jenner

Wtf was that mess at Miu Miu? I liked Dior's cast, but a lot of the girls looked very young.

Who cast for Alexandre Vauthier? Is it Piergiorgio Del Moro?

I'm not sure, but it seems like a very Piergiorgio cast.

Who was this random girl as a bride at Chanel? If all the faves were not available why not to give to MCB or this Lick Woods one for fun atleast, she is not much worse than Gigi and Kendull

I think there's some problem with me, because I really loved the Miu Miu cast once again. :lol:

^It was Camille Hurel, wasn't it?

Yes Camille the cast is stange for me it's not the usual Chanel.

I noticed it also for Valli just few top girls they went to Gigi Hadid closing to the random cast with just few top girls.

Camille is Karl's new fave. She closed the Chanel Cruise show and Metiers d'Art show in Tokyo so her being the bride isn't strange.

and i am glad. she's not instagram model, she's a real model ! go her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->