• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Model Casting S/S 2023

Could be Lina Zhang. She is the asian female model who booked most ads in one season by far.

Prada FW2022
Balenciaga Fall 2022
Loewe FW 2022
Burberry FW 2022
Ralph Lauren FW 2022
Tory burch FW 2022
Chloe FW 2022
Bottega Veneta FW 2022

^ I agree...Daria Werbowy is one of the very few I would still consider as a major comeback. Surely someone must have tried to convince her. It would be fitting to see her for Phoebe Philo's new line (which is not out this season I guess)

I'm doubtful we'll be seeing Linda Evangelista at the Fendi event in New York, but I would love nothing more than to be proved wrong.

We did see Evangelista front the Fendi campaign and cover British Vogue but posing before the lens of Steven Meisel is way different than appearing in person on a runway. I'd like to think Linda would feel confident enough, though! :heart:

I'm doubtful we'll be seeing Linda Evangelista at the Fendi event in New York, but I would love nothing more than to be proved wrong.

We did see Evangelista front the Fendi campaign and cover British Vogue but posing before the lens of Steven Meisel is way different than appearing in person on a runway. I'd like to think Linda would feel confident enough, though! :heart:

do you want to be spoiled?

Ok Proenza, u did your thing, loved Mariacarla, Shalom, Lexi Boling’s return, Lineisy, Vitto, Anok, hell even Kendall and Bella looked good lol…def a better start than previous NY seasons.

Fendi actually did a show. Vito, Bella, Anok, Keke and Steinberg in attendance.

People expecting Linda at Fendi and got Lila opening instead :yuk::yuk: Thankfully they still have their Milan show, cause this was a mess :lol:

People expecting Linda at Fendi and got Lila opening instead :yuk::yuk: Thankfully they still have their Milan show, cause this was a mess :lol:

Pretty sure Lila will still be in their Milan show. Unfortunately.

I really liked the Altuzarra show. It felt fresh and I love that he uses all sizes!

Lila’s walk vastly improved at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->