• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Model Casting S/S 2024

I'm only exciting for Isabel Marant. Every other show is a let down in Paris so far. No star power :(

Thought Stam would definitely be at Marant, happy to see her at Givenchy however

Ella Mccutcheon is doing quite well this season. I hope she keeps up the momentum.

Has anyone else noticed that Roos Abels has made a mini-comeback this season? She was never my all-time favourite when she was at the height of her career but she's beautiful and she has a great walk.
Hope to see her back in full force what a nice comeback , she started so young I think she had 15-16 yo during her breakout season ? I really enjoy that resurgence

Pass on ‘00s nostalgia. Top models from that era had access to so many privileges that contemporary models will never have access to: iconic fashion photography and more abundant print work; more runway work; less competition; minimal social media influence; almost zero nepotism babies. I am certain those same girls would not receive the same fanfare if they debuted now because they wouldn’t have the same body of work to generate a fan base. Also, the late ‘00s had a disturbing fixation on adolescent models and, somehow, less diversity on the runway than ever before. Ick.

I’m enjoying seeing models who fell off for a few seasons getting a reappraisal. Penelope Ternes is the main one, but Adele Aldighieri, Catarina Guedes and Rosalieke Fuchs have also made some nice appearances.

I feel like EVERYONE made a comeback this season but nobody’s having a strong enough comeback like, u had Sasha Pivovarova doing NYFW but nowhere to be seen in Europe. U had Natalia Vodianova at Ralph Lauren but nowhere to be found at bigger shows. You had Lexi at Prada and Versace and then disappeared… castings have been all over the place.

just wondering if Claudia will do another stunt at Chanel next tuesday....

Louise Trotter’s debut at Carven today also came with a nice cast revamp for the brand: Bette Franke, Saskia, Amanda Murphy, Maggie Maurer, Marte Mei, Lineisy, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->