Montreal shopping

First, hi to all people from Montreal!!!

Does anyone know where can I find a store carrying Supreme?

Actually the men's dept is connected to that top shop store, that why the brought it. It looks far away because of the staircase, but its not!!

ettebe:Sorry for bursting your bulle!!! I think it gonna take years before topshop come here in canada! Due to the fact that we don't have a free trade agreement with the UK!

drats :( Guess I really should move to New York

But the really good news? Asked when Topshop will be opening in Canada, Sir Philip Green, owner of the megachain that has some 2,000 stores in 30 countries, replied: "Six to nine months."

Source.

I know, but there is still hope right?

Btw does anyone shop at Boutique Mens on Maisonneuve O? I found their Ance Jeans prices are sky high even they were on sale.

Also Style Exchange is going to have 60% off everything in store and 30% off on all denim this weekend.

^ Mens is pricy, I was there for a Moncler coat and its was sold for way more that at U&I

Oh I love U&I. The staffs are really nice too. Just a few steps away from where I work so it's like the best therapy to visit them after a long stressful working day.

ONLY NY is setting up shop downtown next to Zara inside Promenade.

Thanks ^ BetteT

I wanted to mention that Ssence (ssence.com) is soon to open a flagship store on St-Paul street in old Montreal.

Thanks ^ BetteT

I wanted to mention that Ssence (ssence.com) is soon to open a flagship store on St-Paul street in old Montreal.

Took them a little over 2 years.

Also SSENSE will be carrying TopShop and TopMan in their store :woot: I still hope one day Uniqlo will open in Montreal, seeing they are opening shop in China and other markets.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Kinda bitter sweet news! I was hoping for the real thing: a flagship pignon sur rue Topshop store in Montreal. Also, I gotta feeling SSENSE will be boosting prices for their Topshop collection, as it is a small "exclusive" boutique type place in Old Montreal. Maybe I'm wrong...I hope.

Also, what happened to Sephora opening up a store in downtown Mtl?!

Whenever I go to Montreal I visit the beautiful complex
Cours Mont Royal. Love the brand name shops and atmosphere
of that complex.

Sooo my friend went to Carrefour Laval this week-end and mentioned that she went into TopShop, much to my surprise as I had never heard of them opening a store here. Now I actually wonder if it may not be the old, crappy Limité-like store like the one that used to be at Place Montreal Trust. The French Wikipedia page for the Carrefour mentions that TopShop is opening a store there this year, but that's pretty much the only place I've seen it mentioned. Can someone confirm? I'm a 20 minute bus ride away from there right now but I'm too lazy to go. :'(
Posted via Mobile Device

Well never mind that, I'm 99.9% sure it's the cheapo TopShop. :(

^
Topshop will be opening up stores at Labaie starting this fall! :D

^
Ya, I think so. But Topman is already at the SSENSE boutique on Saint-Paul, dans le Vieux.

Also, Anthropologie is comin' to Montreal. Ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->